NITL live videos on youtube

19 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

MIUUqmU.jpg

" Am 9. Juni hätten Guns N' Roses das Happel-Stadion zum Kochen gebracht - nach der Corona-bedingten Absage haben Axl Rose, Slash & Co. zumindestens ein Trostprogramm für alle Wiener Fans: eine phänomenale Streaming-Konzertreihe mit dem Titel "Not In This Lifetime Selects" zu sehen ab sofort auf YouTube! "

Guns N' Roses would have brought the Happel-Stadion on fire on June 9th - after the corona-related cancellation, Axl Rose, Slash & Co. have at least one consolation for all Viennese fans: a phenomenal streaming concert series entitled "Not In This Lifetime Selects" can now be seen on YouTube!

What a consolation for the "GnR fAm" in vienna. I hope you have fun with the 13 minute phenomenal video.

Wow what a article. Top music journalism there

31 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

What a consolation for the "GnR fAm" in vienna. I hope you have fun with the 13 minute phenomenal video.

Of course we have:lol:

above all, we have phenomenal bad researched gazettes :facepalm:

Edited by EricA

56 minutes ago, DPR714 said:

I came across this video this weekend. It's amazing how they were able to capture this great sound quality back in 1983. GNR should find out who captured this and get them on board!

That is from the Judas Priest Screaming for Vengeance (Special 30th Anniversary Edition) 2012 Release

“Due to the Matt Sorum autobiography, NITL is cancelled”. That’s the new excuse 🤣

GNR is a fuckin huge band but the management is so amateur. Just sign a millionaire contract with Eagle Rock and that’s it, Axl and TB can sit (like now) in the sofa and see how the money appears in the bank. MAKE A ROLLING STONES MOVE, WORK PROFFESIONALLY. 

There are a lot of proffesional people in the crew, we’re just pissed off with the non musical or bussiness moves. 

Edited by feli1269
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, DPR714 said:

I came across this video this weekend. It's amazing how they were able to capture this great sound quality back in 1983. GNR should find out who captured this and get them on board!

That voice is like the Axl voice on Rapidfire.

22 hours ago, 80309561 said:

That is from the Judas Priest Screaming for Vengeance (Special 30th Anniversary Edition) 2012 Release

Ahhhh Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was crazy they were able to capture that audio to that level.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think it is more that he looked at the comments here and you lot scared him away. If I was him and saw the pummeling those videos took, I know I wouldn't bother again.

Agreed.

They never really deliver so they get quite a few negative comments. You can't half ass everything all the time and expect super positive responses only. Be professional, do something for the fans and all will be nice and cosy. Simple.

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think it is more that he looked at the comments here and you lot scared him away. If I was him and saw the pummeling those videos took, I know I wouldn't bother again.

If that's the case that's almost as sad and unprofessional an approach as the quality of the last video was. 

12 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

They never really deliver so they get quite a few negative comments. You can't half ass everything all the time and expect super positive responses only. Be professional, do something for the fans and all will be nice and cosy. Simple.

Half ass everything! I wish they did that much. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

One would think the manager of a rock band would have slightly thicker skin.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why would he look at the comments here, did he ever care about what the die-hard-fans said? And I thought the comments on YouTube and other social media were fairly positive 

Edited by SAU3R