NITL live videos on youtube

The official Bob Marley channel just released this unbelievably great full show from 1977.

But that's just Bob Marley. We all know he wasn't as serious about social justice as Fernando Lebeis. :lol:

and not only that but they even tied it to a fundraiser.

"Join us for this special Bob Marley & The Wailers watch party as they perform their famous 'Live at the Rainbow' concert from June 1977 in London on the Exodus tour, upgraded to HD quality. Donations to support those in the music community affected by the coronavirus pandemic will be accepted during the livestream, with Spotify matching all contributions to MusiCares, dollar for dollar, up to a collective total of $10 million through the Spotify COVID-19 Music Relief project https://bobmarley.lnk.to/covid19relief

Fernando could do something like that but the guy just has too much respect...

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

16 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

The official Bob Marley channel just released this unbelievably great full show from 1977.

But that's just Bob Marley. We all know he wasn't as serious about social justice as Fernando Lebeis. :lol:

"Join us for this special Bob Marley & The Wailers watch party as they perform their famous 'Live at the Rainbow' concert from June 1977 in London on the Exodus tour, upgraded to HD quality. Donations to support those in the music community affected by the coronavirus pandemic will be accepted during the livestream, with Spotify matching all contributions to MusiCares, dollar for dollar, up to a collective total of $10 million through the Spotify COVID-19 Music Relief project https://bobmarley.lnk.to/covid19relief

Bob marley could’ve learned something about fighting the good fight from Fernando „I’m rich because i grew up in Axl Rose‘s house“ Lebeis.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I don't think ostriches get Downs syndrome.

Then use your own imagination. I promise it will look funny.  And it will be a better manager than Fernando Lebeis.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I said it a million times before:

TB is the most ridiculous management you can think of. No doubt. 

BUT: In the end it all comes down to the band (whatever this means in terms of GNR). If they wanted to give us, the fans, s o m e t  h i n g, we would have something. Since they don’t want us to have something we don’t have something. Simple as that. 

Do you really think Fernando decides weather or not we get more NITL footage?! Come on!

3 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I said it a million times before:

TB is the most ridiculous management you can think of. No doubt. 

BUT: In the end it all comes down to the band (whatever this means in terms of GNR). If they wanted to give us, the fans, s o m e t  h i n g, we would have something. Since they don’t want us to have something we don’t have something. Simple as that. 

Do you really think Fernando decides weather or not we get more NITL footage?! Come on!

I do. I don't think slash and Duff are really part of this and probably don't care. I think the YouTube thing is Fernando's thing and the fuck up that he is, he manages to fuck this up aswell. His poor kids having such a fuck up as a father

6 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

I do. I don't think slash and Duff are really part of this and probably don't care. I think the YouTube thing is Fernando's thing and the fuck up that he is, he manages to fuck this up aswell. His poor kids having such a fuck up as a father

No offense, but you seriously do believe Slash and Duff (especially Duff) let some nobody like Fernando let decide about GUNS N ROSES’s legacy?!?! 

I think they DO care very much about Youtube, live releases etc. They both are on not only on social media but do release (live) records on a regular basis. I think that its all about contractual bullshit and Axl has full control about any potential release. And since Mr. W. Axl Rose is the only person in this b(r)and who wasn’t able to deliver a professional performance,  within a four year reunion nothing official has been released to date ... oh, yeah , besides of a 13 minutes clip with the lead singer (!) cut out. 

3 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

No offense, but you seriously do believe Slash and Duff (especially Duff) let some nobody like Fernando let decide about GUNS N ROSES’s legacy?!?! 

I think they DO care very much about Youtube, live releases etc. They both are on not only on social media but do release (live) records on a regular basis. I think that its all about contractual bullshit and Axl has full control about any potential release. And since Mr. W. Axl Rose is the only person in this b(r)and who wasn’t able to deliver a professional performance,  within a four year reunion nothing official has been released to date ... oh, yeah , besides of a 13 minutes clip with the lead singer (!) cut out. 

A few youtube videos wont be a deciding factor about gnr‘s legacy. Fernando said himself that the hard drives are stored at his place so i guess he’s the one responsible for that project. Its a small project that i dont think slash would be wasting his time on. But fernando is managing to fuck this up big time.

2 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

A few youtube videos wont be a deciding factor about gnr‘s legacy. Fernando said himself that the hard drives are stored at his place so i guess he’s the one responsible for that project. Its a small project that i dont think slash would be wasting his time on. But fernando is managing to fuck this up big time.

Its not about a few youtube videos. Its about everything. The youtube thing is just the most recent event which went wrong. Another chance past to to something for the fans and/or their legacy. 

Besides, I am just sick of their (management’s) bullshit talking. I mean, just release NITL footage or do not. But do not announce it and then stop it after one single fuckin video. Goddamn. 

• Like 2

That comment is hilarious! 

If they want to pay respect, start the video with a mobile phone video of Axl saying "we stand with the BLM movement!". Metallica kept releasing their videos and just released a statement at the tip of the video showing solidarity. It's supposed to be an escape from the chaos... that's the point dumb dumb:facepalm: I guess the update on refunds is on hold too because of the protests🤣

Not doing anything and then saying oh it's because we respect you too much... laughable. Admit it, it's just too difficult to do something when you don't make buggar all from it financially. Fuck this disrespectful sham of a band. 

• Like 3

Just now, Tom2112 said:

That comment is hilarious! 

If they want to pay respect, start the video with a mobile phone video of Axl saying "we stand with the BLM movement!". Metallica kept releasing their videos and just released a statement at the tip of the video showing solidarity. It's supposed to be an escape from the chaos... that's the point dumb dumb:facepalm: I guess the update on refunds is on hold too because of the protests🤣

Not doing anything and then saying oh it's because we respect you too much... laughable. Admit it, it's just too difficult to do something when you don't make buggar all from it financially. Fuck this disrespectful sham of a band. 

I’m convinced asshole @Fernando just forgot about the whole thing and when he was reminded of it he went: oh yeah, not doing it right now cause it’s disrespectful.

41 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Ah leave the personal stuff out... the father stuff. Plenty of ammo about his band management inability so no need to go there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigpoop said:

So much god damned respect! 

This years mygnr tshirt slogan "respect🤥" it has my vote!