Looking for Street of Dreams promo single

Dean

• 7 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, estrangedtwat said:

Oh no shit, you finally got it??  Care to share some quality pics?    It's NOT just a CD-R is it?  I remember reading that early on....

Oh and FYI for the youngsters, cover model Bai Ling is all kinds of naked in tons of movies over the years.   Just a public service.

Happy new year, my good sir!

Yeah, I picked the one up from Discogs last May, I got it for £170 which is over the odds, but it was the last of the promo singles I needed (excluding the multiple Chinese ones, I’ll take a pic when I get OMG framed, though I’ve had that about 7 months and just never gotten round to it 😂😂😂) For anyone thinking that I’m a fucking mentalist, they are kept in a room where I keep my guitars and piano so it fits the vibe. 

E5E0073C-6CCD-4975-8239-523DB1AAD4CD.jpeg.15a6e91ad6f3faa49f24e04f212b7738.jpeg90EA994C-EA28-4865-BBA7-6B43E898217C.jpeg.3aa2946766073788a38558e29eea95e9.jpeg7E2CD740-C283-46FF-9430-763FB220336A.jpeg.1933dacfd040bdc4e9e65d597fb95e03.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I bought one of these singles on eBay recently, it's shipping from Israel to the US, so I hope to have it in the next few weeks or so.

Aside for the multiple different OMG singles (I only have one), my CD "single" collection will be as complete as I know after this one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

I bought one of these singles on eBay recently, it's shipping from Israel to the US, so I hope to have it in the next few weeks or so.

Aside for the multiple different OMG singles (I only have one), my CD "single" collection will be as complete as I know after this one.

Good effort!

I spotted that there are a few different versions of Chinese (single) too, but I just went for what was most aesthetically pleasing. I'll probably never own the Grenade cover acetate, but I'm happy enough with what I have! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dean said:

Good effort!

I spotted that there are a few different versions of Chinese (single) too, but I just went for what was most aesthetically pleasing. I'll probably never own the Grenade cover acetate, but I'm happy enough with what I have! 

Thank you!

The grenade cover is a holy grail of mine too. I would even be partially satisfied with a really good fake (some are rumored to exist) but the real deal would be ideal.

I'd pay good money and/or do some dirty things for the grenade cover! Hahaha

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Thank you!

The grenade cover is a holy grail of mine too. I would even be partially satisfied with a really good fake (some are rumored to exist) but the real deal would be ideal.

I'd pay good money and/or do some dirty things for the grenade cover! Hahaha

It would probably be the most cost effective in getting a booklet made, though that would require HD scans from the small number of folks that own them and probably very unlikely. Am I right in saying there are only two legit copies? 

1 hour ago, Dean said:

It would probably be the most cost effective in getting a booklet made, though that would require HD scans from the small number of folks that own them and probably very unlikely. Am I right in saying there are only two legit copies? 

I agree, my understanding is there are or were only two made, for marketing purposes. MSL had one, I believe but I think he sold or traded it. Not sure where it or they are now. I heard one was destroyed, but that could be BS.

I heard the VHS tape HOB 2001 was ripped from was also destroyed. Not sure why people do that, assuming that is true.