Fernando now claiming COVID “prevented Guns from releasing new material”

Brian May once ripped through Welcome to the Black Parade with My Chemical Romance so I'd say stranger things have happened! But I'd agree that he'd be the wrong fit in Guns in a full time capacity. I don't think he would have wanted to anyways despite Queen's relative inactivity around the time of thos early Chinese sessions.

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Brian May once ripped through Welcome to the Black Parade with My Chemical Romance so I'd say stranger things have happened! But I'd agree that he'd be the wrong fit in Guns in a full time capacity. I don't think he would have wanted to anyways despite Queen's relative inactivity around the time of thos early Chinese sessions.

I very much doubt he would have hung around with Axl fucking about, cancelled tours, album release dates put back and not sure what he would have made of Team Brazil 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I love this conversation about a GNR/Brian May collaboration acting like it's a hypothetical, as opposed to a thing that happened that we have literally heard with our ears.

Brian May joining Guns full time is indeed a hypothetical scenario.

16 hours ago, axlslash said:

I love this conversation about a GNR/Brian May collaboration acting like it's a hypothetical, as opposed to a thing that happened that we have literally heard with our ears.

Well he did add some guitar melodies to some tracks, but it has never been mentioned that he was going to join GNR in any full or part time capacity :) It was just a guest spot, unless @Dexter would like to clear anything up :P 

16 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I'm just waiting for a new date to be announced to replace the July 21st show at Fenway Park. So I can officially get my credit card refunded.

"The waiting is the hardest part" Tom Petty song about GNR ;) It'll all b e better this Thursday when they release round 2!!