RAR 2006 - When the stars aligned

Yesterday I was watching Rock in Rio 2006 (in Lisbon) and Axl kinda mixes his old 90’s voice with his 2000’s voice...its very interesting to see and kinda gave me the impression he could do either of them and maybe still can.

Listen to that KOHD and you’ll realize what I mean.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Yesterday I was watching Rock in Rio 2006 (in Lisbon) and Axl kinda mixes his old 90’s voice with his 2000’s voice...its very interesting to see and kinda gave me the impression he could do either of them and maybe still can.

I wanted to point out its interesting that he seems to fail to decide which style to sing with

Rock Am Ring 2006 was not broadcasted live. It was shown later on WDR. So they had time. They had technic problems during Welcome To The Jungle and they lost some scenes... they paste some scenes from a other moment in the song, that's why it's look like he is lip singing but that's not the case. And they cut some songs like Madagscar, Out Ta Get Me and Bumblefoots Solo. The gig was 2 hours long

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Agreed! That's what I love about his '06 voice there's powerful rasp and the clean is so strong 

I think we have a new love for that era, cause if my mind doesnt fail me, when we heard Axl on Better RAR 06 we thought he sounded like a dying cat hahaahah

Time made us realize he was still pretty good back then.

For me the Axl Dc best shows are the ones closer to his god singing level...followed by 2010