Need your help!

As much video from all of the things that they recorded during that tour! Everyone has know they have it all in the vault and now would be a great time to release it. Also thanks for your contributions @troccoli to the Locked and Loaded set.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Documentary of UYI tour. Idk if the rough cut is 8 hours, I want all 8 hours.

is there a way to get the full live performance from the estranged video with soundboard audio? I think a live video matched to the audio of just the concert scenes would be amazing, almost like an extension of “Making fucking videos” 

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 3

Perfect Crime Documentary/UYI BTS. 

Also, an enhanced HD live show from 91, 92 and 93. And NOTHING that’s already been uploaded on YouTube for over a decade. Over 100 shows they can choose from that we’ve never seen decent footage of. 

• Like 3

It's amazing! this band can dig a hole all the way trough from USA to China but they can't release a new song! 

anyway : 
Praga 1992 Pro Shot 
São Paulo 1992 Pro Shot (This yet unseen for most of us, there are only snippets out there) 
I Don't Care About You (Music Video - Yeah, it leaked already, but so what?!)
Ain't Going Down (Single)
Munich 1993 (Where they did a few shots for Estranged)
Coma Demo 
Bill Price Mixes 
Alternative Artwork for the UYI (Trocolli had one in his site, i believe. The other one had lyrics, who played in which track, etc)
Down on the street / Beer And Cigarrette Covers

Edited by NeonKinight
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Do we know for a fact that the guy asking this really has any connection with the label??? Just asking...

Regardless, it's a cool topic and a nice place where we can all share what we want, not a bad deal.

You know what I want?

The After UYI era demos.

Like the "Back and forth again" demo with Axl whistling we hear in "Making fucking videos: Estranged" or Beggars and Hangers on GNR version

Edit: Honestly, two boxsets maybe? UYI studio boxset with demos and such, and then a UYI tour boxset with just videos and a massive amount of live gigs.

Edited by bassplayer1993
  • Like 2

Just now, bassplayer1993 said:

Regardless, it's a cool topic and a nice place where we can all share what we want, not a bad deal.

You know what I want?

The After UYI era demos.

Like the "Back and forth again" demo with Axl whistling we hear in "Making fucking videos: Estranged" or Beggars and Hangers on GNR version

Hahaah for sure...

I dont think Axl ever recorded vocals on those...I would buy anything UNHEARD featuring Axl even if its a Malambo or Tango record hahah AND IM NOT LYING