Went ahead and did the survey. I like Marc, and I wish he would come back here and talk more, but can also understand why he doesn't.

Everyone has a GnR book except for Izzy Stradlin and Axl Rose.

2 hours ago, Shackler's said:

Marc and Jason have just published the first episode of "Marc's Vault" on recklessroad.com! They've also published photos and interviews alongside the podcast.

First 20 people to answer their survey gets a signed copy of Reckless Road :headbang:

Someone told me Jason was trying to get ahold of me. Haven't heard anything yet. 

5 hours ago, Amaya said:

Everyone has a GnR book except for Izzy Stradlin and Axl Rose.

the most interessting members, if you ask me. I would like to hear they side of the story

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

the most interessting members, if you ask me. I would like to hear they side of the story

Agreed, agreed so true.  Stradlin does not even do social media , he is so private. He is the Mutt Lange of GnR. I would bet money Mr. Rose never puts his life to an autobiography 

Edited by Amaya
Spacing, typos

I thought Marc ran out of things to say, which is why he left this forum. Is it worth a listen ?

17 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I thought Marc ran out of things to say, which is why he left this forum. Is it worth a listen ?

If you are a die hard fan, you probably won’t learn stuff you didn’t already know in this first podcast. That said, I enjoyed it and it gave me hope for future podcasts. It was approximately 24 minutes long. Worth a listen. 

2 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

If you are a die hard fan, you probably won’t learn stuff you didn’t already know in this first podcast. That said, I enjoyed it and it gave me hope for future podcasts. It was approximately 24 minutes long. Worth a listen. 

I like shorter podcasts. Its difficult to dedicate 2-3 hours to podcasts from my end. I'll try to check it out.

• Like 1

Just got an email saying that I won a signed copy of the book, very cool.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Just got an email saying that I won a signed copy of the book, very cool.

Same. :)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)

Episode 1 updated to include audio snippets of Jumpin Jack Flash and Heartbreak Hotel!!! 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

Edited by DTJ80

Posted (edited)
On 14. 6. 2020 at 12:20 PM, Amaya said:

Agreed, agreed so true.  Stradlin does not even do social media , he is so private. He is the Mutt Lange of GnR. I would bet money Mr. Rose never puts his life to an autobiography 

Axl actually said he was probably gonna release an autobiography but I wouldn't bet my money on it. I think it's still more plausible for Axl to release his than Izzy. Izzy buried the past long time ago, even refusing to be interviewed for Reckless Road. I really don't see him coming clean about his heroin days. He must have hated the fact Duff, Steven and Slash wrote about it. My feeling anway.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Totally agree. Axl may have said it, but actually doing...doubtful. If he were to write his book, automatic best seller. He would have to do a small bit of promotion which he could do on line. Automatic best seller ,top of book list, and with very little promtion by him. I , you, ,and others here have said the same thing.  Izzy buried all that stuff  of 1980s. Lol. He really does not, it seems, want to be hearing that stuff or maybe  have people in his personal life know of that stuff. I think the guy has a a type of PTSD, and maybe for his long life 30 years total sobeirty, maybe separating from hearing ,writing etc about that helps him. For him, he could not do VR for example.  Wise choice.

Edited by Amaya