40 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

The location from the place with the bike on the Chinese Democracy cover is more interessting

It’s probably long since been knocked down and turned into a Taco Bell/KFC or something 😂

• Haha 3

One of the worst album covers of all time. I've had spaghetti that looked similar to it.

CD "cover A" with the bike also has a boring cover. 

The red hand, and grenade alt CD cover art are some of the coolest covers I have ever seen. It's too bad they were never released, widely anyway. 

4 hours ago, Creed said:

Its the most disgusting Spagetti, i've ever seen. And no spicy meata ball. 

Only the t-shirt is more disgusting :D

The civer of CD is just boring. Don't know why Axl was impressed by that real life picture. There are GnR fans everywhere. Even in China. Isnt it obvious? 

@m

4 hours ago, Creed said:

Its the most disgusting Spagetti, i've ever seen. And no spicy meata ball. 

Only the t-shirt is more disgusting :D

The civer of CD is just boring. Don't know why Axl was impressed by that real life picture. There are GnR fans everywhere. Even in China. Isnt it obvious? 

I beleive @metallex98 has the shirt and worn it to the 2016 vegas shows.

15 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

It’s a cover album. While canned spaghetti could be satisfying for some, the home made spaghetti meal has more substance.  

And it is probably the most simpliest dinner for a noncook to cook using  jar sauce .  It is a complicated dish to cook sauce from scratch using tomatos, tomato paste, ingredients like fresh chopped garlic,  parsley, etc.  wine,( optional).  Ohhhhhhhhh........we have nothing to post about. Have a good weekend everyone. 

Canned spaghetti has an appeal of its own; you should view it as a totally different food than regular. I haven’t had it in like two decades, but it’s good... in a very specific way. And it’s also trash.

Edited by Ant

18 hours ago, Amaya said:

And it is probably the most simpliest dinner for a noncook to cook using  jar sauce .  It is a complicated dish to cook sauce from scratch using tomatos, tomato paste, ingredients like fresh chopped garlic,  parsley, etc.  wine,( optional).  Ohhhhhhhhh........we have nothing to post about. Have a good weekend everyone. 

I use the sauce from the jar. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Axlr0s37 said:

The artwork on the CD itself is pretty cool. I bought my first copy from a second hand store. The guy had put the disc on display he liked it that much. 

Sadly they removed it on later pressings. Nowadays its a silver disc.

19 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

But Duff isn't on the cover of TSI... thinking-face-1f914.png

(does the spaghetti actually spell punk? fuck we really have run out of topics here :lol:)

I had never heard of this before so I checked the cover. You can see it, kind of, right below "the spaghetti incident". I don't know if it was intentional because it looks like it could've been a weird happenstance.