Beavis and Butthead being revived at Comedy Central

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Sorry, man, this was my attempt to be funny after more than ten beers last night. I should've known better. Don't drink and type.

You're nothing like Butt-head, regarding characters on this show, you are probably the most like Beavis and Butt-head's teacher,

David Van Driessen Sings For Beavis and Butt-Head

Does he chase down nazi cyclists and wap them with his cane... M'kay? :lol:

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, JONEZY said:

What made the original Beavis and Butthead great was them making fun of the music videos on MTV.  Along with some scenes with them and Mr. Anderson, at school, etc..  Can't do the video thing anymore.  I'll give it a chance, love Mike Judge.  

They brought it back, ten years ago, for one brief season. Occupying its original home on MTV, B & B had to riff on clips of Jersey Shore and other reality programs - to reflect the scarce videos on MTV's own programming.

It was kind of bittersweet, because even though the episode plots always lived up, it was obvious that the culture had turned over and the show was no longer cutting edge. I'm not sure it's a great idea to bring them back again.