Postponed U.S. Shows - Keep your tix or get refund?

41 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

If you don't get in for significantly under face value, I'll walk naked down my street. 

I believe this is the safest bet to ever be posted on this board haha. 

I'll be surprised if I don't get in for half price, if not free. 

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Yeah- I could have gone a bit further with it really! 

I think free is highly likely to be honest. There will be 'competitions' left right and centre. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah- I could have gone a bit further with it really! 

I think free is highly likely to be honest. There will be 'competitions' left right and centre. 

With bands recommencing touring next year it will be interesting how oversaturated the touring markets  will be in Europe and NA. I hope fans of all bands will be winners in 2021 with drastically reduced ticket prices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Well. Getting in is not the problem, but getting were you want to might be. Unless, of course, you only care to be in.

12 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. Getting in is not the problem, but getting were you want to might be. Unless, of course, you only care to be in.

Ludicrously the best seats are probably the ones you'll end up getting for dirt cheap or free, as Ticketmaster hold them back from sale.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

Nope. It just thanks, your refund request has been received. I haven’t gotten confirms for any shows I’ve requested refunds for

Yeah same boat as me. The refund form layout was also very rough-looking, like it was thrown together at the last minute... Probably cause it was...

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Just gotta stay alive for a year to make the show in Detroit! Haha

Whether or not I go to the actual show, I'm sure I'll throw another day drinking party. Assuming you make it til then, hit me up when the show approaches lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Dallas was canceled too. I thought Texas was open. 

Texas is in a world of shit right now.  I blame our idiotic governor and lieutenant  governor (both are trump shills).
I believe there is a 50/50 chance that any of the 2021 North American rescheduled gigs happen.

Personally, my concert attending days are over, so I am not disappointed that the local Texas GNR show was cancelled.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Whether or not I go to the actual show, I'm sure I'll throw another day drinking party. Assuming you make it til then, hit me up when the show approaches lol

That sounds very fun! I'm sure my dad and I would be down for hanging out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Texas is in a world of shit right now.  I blame our idiotic governor and lieutenant  governor (both are trump shills).
I believe there is a 50/50 chance that any of the 2021 North American rescheduled gigs happen.

Personally, my concert attending days are over, so I am not disappointed that the local Texas GNR show was cancelled.

Are you concert attending days over because of COVID?

5 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

There seems to be a few threads regarding next years tours with the Europe thread being closed.  So could someone direct me a thread for comments about EU.  Basically I am just wondering if Europe is going to get a tour...

As it stands no news on EU & TMUK is giving refunds looking at USA dates it will be May June if it happens ull hear 1st 

On 7/28/2020 at 12:53 AM, StayofExecution2020 said:

Europe is more realistic than USA because you know.. person, woman, man, camera, tv.

Well, Europe is doing better.

America failed to take the virus seriously so we're all paying the price now.

My doctor told me in March, the US is handling this virus wrong. He was right about that.

150,000 people dead and over 4 million have the virus. What a fucking nightmare!

39 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Probably, all my concerts for this year were either cancelled or re-scheduled. 

I know Texas has a huge ego. I'm from Brooklyn NY originally and everyone thinks we have big egos, but Texas thinks it can handle anything. Well, testing is shit. Doctors are turning away anyone they think is beyond help and telling them to go home to die.

Schools will re-opened because kids need in person learning.  one doctor said yeah the virus will get into schools and we will deal with it. What the fuck does that mean? We have families that have multi generations living under one roof. You know how fast this virus can spread. And they say we will deal with it.

Mexicans and South americans families are still stuck at the border and all Trump thinks about is that Dr. Fauci is liked more than he is? OMG! If I could leave America right now, I would!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Dallas was canceled too. I thought Texas was open. 

Open. lol Texas thinks so that why the corona virus is having a fun old time down here.

also South Texas had a very bad storm this weekend and flooding too. Many people lost their homes and boats too. 

It's one big mess.

it's like anything that can go wrong is happening this year!

2020 will go down in the history books as the year that was so fucked up and a year without any concerts!

But plenty of sick people and death.

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Yes. I have seen almost every artist I ever wanted to see. I am not willing to put my life on the line to hear Axl screech out Welcome To The Jungle or SCOM again.
I have a hard time believing near-capacity stadium shows by any band will occur in the USA, until a bulletproof vaccine has been distributed nationwide.

Edited by rockphantom
typos
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Yes. I have seen almost every artist I ever wanted to see. I am not willing to put my life on the line to hear Axl screech out Welcome To The Jungle or SCOM again.
I have a hard time believing near-capacity stadium shows by any band will occur in the USA, until a bulletproof vaccine has been distributed nationwide.

I suspect you are correct. I mean how could 30k-60k people be in a small area and not get sick? Look what happen with baseball.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, Europe is doing better.

America failed to take the virus seriously so we're all paying the price now.

My doctor told me in March, the US is handling this virus wrong. He was right about that.

150,000 people dead and over 4 million have the virus. What a fucking nightmare!

NJ got hit hard with this virus in March, April, and May. Yet, I'm still seeing some people state that Covid is a hoax. It's like WTF is wrong with you people. 

• Like 2