Postponed U.S. Shows - Keep your tix or get refund?

I've been flooding them this past week - they actually email me back asking to complete a satisfaction survey which I roast them on - I don't think that they care much at this point.  Are you getting replies via online chat because i get the same bullshit reply again & again.

Edit - I did start a claim with the CC company last week. 

Edited by Rob1768

Fuckers keep moving goal posts.  Now daddy is pissed.  - 

Hi William, 

Thanks for reaching out to us about your event. We're sorry your event was postponed.

Your tickets will still be good – see you there! 

The event organizer is still trying to reschedule your event; if they do, your tickets will remain good for the rescheduled date. Please note that your event organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. Given the unprecedented circumstances, event organizers are constantly assessing the situation and making determinations regarding refunds. If your event is not currently enabled for refunds, you can always check your Ticketmaster Account  later, as this status may change.  Just go to your order to see if a refund link appears, which would indicate that your order is eligible for a refund.

More Questions? Visit Help on Ticketmaster.com for more answers to FAQs.

Sincerely, 
Laura I. 
Ticketmaster Fan Support 

I was able to get thru online chat and was given the same bullshit answer.  I replied with, " If 60 days have passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time. You will be able to request a refund via your Ticketmaster account.  Can you let me know what is happening as this is day 68." and was quickly disconnected - again.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Original said:

Fuckers keep moving goal posts.  Now daddy is pissed.  - 

Hi William, 

Thanks for reaching out to us about your event. We're sorry your event was postponed.

Your tickets will still be good – see you there! 

The event organizer is still trying to reschedule your event; if they do, your tickets will remain good for the rescheduled date. Please note that your event organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. Given the unprecedented circumstances, event organizers are constantly assessing the situation and making determinations regarding refunds. If your event is not currently enabled for refunds, you can always check your Ticketmaster Account  later, as this status may change.  Just go to your order to see if a refund link appears, which would indicate that your order is eligible for a refund.

More Questions? Visit Help on Ticketmaster.com for more answers to FAQs.

Sincerely, 
Laura I. 
Ticketmaster Fan Support 

I already filed a chargeback for my credit card and I am waiting for response.  TM cannot be counted on to do this right.

I just attempted to live chat with TM regarding my tix.  This message popped up and they auto-ended my chat session.  So how the hell does this jive with the email they sent a week ago saying new dates today, refunds available today?!?!?!?!?

2:54 PM

Thanks for reaching out about your event. Your event has been postponed. The event organizer is still trying to reschedule your event; if they do, your tickets will remain good for the rescheduled date. Hang on to your tickets - we will email you as soon as the new date is announced. Please note that your event organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. Given the unprecedented circumstances, event organizers are constantly assessing the situation and making determinations regarding refunds; however, we suggest you continue to check your Ticketmaster Account, as this status may change. If a refund link appears, this would indicate that the event organizer has made your order eligible for a refund. If the status of your event changes, we will be sure to email you with the new information, as well as options made available, at that time. Please be aware that, currently, we do not have any further information regarding the status of your event. Thank you for reaching out.2:54 PM

Chat Ended

Well in fairness, the emails from TM last week did not specify July 27 of what year, and at this pace could be 2021... 

I’ve been to 40+ shows and will see them frequently next time they tour, but today I simply want my refund. I am happy to repurchase a ticket closer to the next tour dates and even pay a premium if ticket availability is scarce.

Refunding money for services not delivered should not be this difficult.

Can people report back if going to the credit card company provided any success?

Agreed with above post, will repurchase closer in, not willing to have the money tied up for another year or more if there's any way around it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I only have one re-scheduled concert and that's the Crue show. They picked dates for next year.

Waiting on Kiss and so far GNR hasn't picked any dates for next year.

I would be shocked it any big venue concerts happen next year.

I didn’t think there would be big concerts next year, but I received an email from Pearl Jam about a 2021 European tour.