Jump to content
oshrøse

I have questions that need answers!

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, soon said:

As opposed to Hollywood in 1987 when men were men... in women's clothing :P

Or England in 1970 where men were aliens...in womens clothing :lol:

1 hour ago, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

Looks like the forum has discovered the sixth stage of grief; mania

We've invented new stages around here :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jamillos said:

Well, if someone made a thread the other day about what kind of spaghetti is on the TSI cover, I see no reason why this thread should be considered illegitimate. If those quotes above are true, then yeah, I'd say he is. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, oshrøse said:

Steven Adler: “...Chris Jericho, I love Chris Jericho. Dude I got a boner when I was up there with him, I’m sorry, I did! I love Chris.”

Other guy: “He’s a handsome man”

Steven: “He’s a sexy man, I’ve tried to get him to wrestle with me... I couldn’t get him to do it. I just wanted him to wrap his arms and legs around me.”

I dunno guys, do straight men say things like this?

He was trying and failing to be funny. He'll say anything to be entertaining... doesn't mean he wants to Chris Jerichos lover :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also basically solicits Me Too stories in that interview :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares, I'm just glad for him that he's still alive after the stuff he did.

The guy always had a million dollar smile when playing the drums. Kinda like a young labrador.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvanG said:

Everyone's a little bit queer.

Speak for yourself bender :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Interesting. So Steven told that story about him and Slash twice (once in an interview and once in the book)? Or the book is the only source, but people misremembered this as an interview.

Slash's comment is about what I expected from him (whether true or not).

Would have been interesting to know though what other stuff was originally in that book that "incensed" the other guys if that comment is to be believed. Steven probably has a lot of dirt on all of them. They're all lucky Steven is generally good-natured and easy-going (at least when sober) and won't maliciously drag all of their skeletons out of the closet.

 

19 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

The guy always had a million dollar smile when playing the drums. Kinda like a young labrador.

Steven's always reminded me of a Golden Retriever or a yellow Lab.

Edited by loke212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Speak for yourself bender :lol: 

Oh please, you're the biggest poof of them all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Steven's book:

"I was fourteen at the time. Once, I was walking along Santa Monica Blvd. and ran into two clean-cut guys. We started talking, they said they had some bithcin' weed back at their pad. So I went with them. We arrived at this dumpy apartment and another guy was there. Right away I felt uneasy. This guy got up and locked the door behind me. "You want some grass, kid? Well, I want something too...." They slipped up behind me and ran his hand through my hair. I'll spare you the ugly details, but they hurt me pretty badly. They didn't beat me up, they did everything else and it was pretty devastating."

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is officially the weirdest topic I've seen started on this forum ..... And I thought the investigation into Izzy's 35+ year old relationship was the peak .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

In Steven's book:

"I was fourteen at the time. Once, I was walking along Santa Monica Blvd. and ran into two clean-cut guys. We started talking, they said they had some bithcin' weed back at their pad. So I went with them. We arrived at this dumpy apartment and another guy was there. Right away I felt uneasy. This guy got up and locked the door behind me. "You want some grass, kid? Well, I want something too...." They slipped up behind me and ran his hand through my hair. I'll spare you the ugly details, but they hurt me pretty badly. They didn't beat me up, they did everything else and it was pretty devastating."

Thats really sad.

Im not sure what being the victim of an assault has to do with ones sexual orientation though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soon said:

Thats really sad.

Im not sure what being the victim of an assault has to do with ones sexual orientation though.

It is sad. Most victims at a young age will have some sort of sexual issues in their life. That's pretty much a given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 31illusions said:

It is sad. Most victims at a young age will have some sort of sexual issues in their life. That's pretty much a given.

Being bi (if he is) isnt a "sexual issue."

The assault has nothing to do with the topic of conversation.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

This is officially the weirdest topic I've seen started on this forum ..... And I thought the investigation into Izzy's 35+ year old relationship was the peak .....

I came across discussion over whether or not Axl was gay which seemed like a stretch after the whole One In A Million thing. He also stated that he is “pro-hetero” so I’m really not sure why it even exists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think being assaulted before you figure yourself out sexually can cause a lot of internal sexual confusion, if that's what 31illusions means.

Don't think there's any evidence it causes orientation to change, though. Doubt it made him want to bone Chris Jericho 30 years later. 

 

JerichoSongs.jpg

 

Look at his keyboardist and guitarist -- they want him, too. Wrestler, bassist, bodybuilder, scarf-wearer. He's a renaissance man. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ant said:

I think being assaulted before you figure yourself out sexually can cause a lot of internal sexual confusion, if that's what 31illusions means.

Don't think there's any evidence it causes orientation to change, though. Doubt it made him want to bone Chris Jericho 30 years later. 

 

JerichoSongs.jpg

 

Look at his keyboardist and guitarist -- they want him, too. Wrestler, bassist, bodybuilder, scarf-wearer. He's a renaissance man. 

Good point. I also didn’t know that Chris Jericho was a wrestler so what Steven said makes a lot more sense now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Amaya said:

Again, I am not critical of Steve. People here who  have met him have said he is nice to fans.  He comes across very nice, just a lil case of loose lips. Brain farts.

I can vouch for Steven being nice to fans. I went to an Adler's Appetite show. My small group decided to linger around the the outside of the venue. We met one of the other guy's in the band, who was great. He assumed we were waiting for Steven and said he'd let him know. I suspected that he was just being nice. Much to our surprise, Adler walked out to greet us a few minutes later. He posed for pictures and chatted with us like we were old friends. He could not have been nicer. The old "don't meet your heroes" line did not apply to Steven. Likewise, Duff was great when I met him about a week later at a book signing. I even mentioned that I saw Steven, and Duff seemed genuinely curious to know how he was doing. I wish I could say that Axl, Slash, and Izzy are great guys too, but those meetings are still on the bucket list. Sorry to take this stroll down memory lane, but the point is that Adler was very cool. He didn't offer us blowjobs so I'm not sure about the bi part, but no one in our group asked so you never know. Sorry, couldn't resist that last part.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ant said:

You miss 100% of the blowjobs you don't ask for.  

This is the best thing ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Maybe that's why Axl kicked him out of GN'R.

He stood up to Axl most of the time. While the rest of the band would walk on eggshells when he was in a bad mood Steven would fight back. 
the worst part is that when Steven was fired he was actually trying to get off drugs. He stopped doing heroine but when u are doing as much as he was and then stop it makes you violently sick. He went to a doctor and got an opiate blocker but it only made it work because there was still heroine in his bloodstream. I’m not completely sure how it works but he was trying to clean himself up right before he was fired. 

Edited by oshrøse
Typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, oshrøse said:

Steven Adler: “...Chris Jericho, I love Chris Jericho. Dude I got a boner when I was up there with him, I’m sorry, I did! I love Chris.”

Other guy: “He’s a handsome man”

Steven: “He’s a sexy man, I’ve tried to get him to wrestle with me... I couldn’t get him to do it. I just wanted him to wrap his arms and legs around me.”

I dunno guys, do straight men say things like this?

Kenny Omega is bisexual. He should wrestle with 🍿

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Amaya said:

Noooooooooo. :P  Yeah, WTF:blink:. Ok, he is  a fan of wrestler Chris Jericho, but that was much.

I cannot picture Izzy or Slash, Duff or Axl saying ....ewwwwwwww.....anything  using any of those words at any time in any kind of way about someone , a guy, they are a fan of 

I am not against gay guys.

I just think Steven is kind of messed up due to the strokes, heart attacks and is one of those types who  just says some dumb shyt.
Ex. His comments  , rather complaints, about the reunion after they did give him 2-3 guest appearances. He accepted it. Why complain /comment? His comment about the reunion  that he was sure Izzy was just as heartbroken.  Ehhh, I don’t picture Izzy to be the heartbroken type. I mean, it was  not like his dog died or something  important to be heartbroken over, lol. 
 

Again, I am not critical of Steve. People here who  have met him have said he is nice to fans.  He comes across very nice, just a lil case of loose lips. Brain farts.

Why does Steven not have the right to complain about the reunion? He was kicked out for drug use, now he is sober, they said there would be a reunion but he only got to play 2 songs even though he was a founding member of the band?? He had to listen to frank ferrer butcher his songs that he wrote. Let’s be honest ferrer’s fills are crap. I don’t think Steven complaining about being left out of the reunion is a good example of his brain being messed up from drugs. He has the right to be upset. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×