I have questions that need answers!

6 hours ago, Ant said:

I think being assaulted before you figure yourself out sexually can cause a lot of internal sexual confusion, if that's what 31illusions means.

Don't think there's any evidence it causes orientation to change, though. Doubt it made him want to bone Chris Jericho 30 years later. 

JerichoSongs.jpg

Look at his keyboardist and guitarist -- they want him, too. Wrestler, bassist, bodybuilder, scarf-wearer. He's a renaissance man. 

the is true.  amy time you see dudes sitting down when they should normally be standing means that they are all hiding their boners.  

I mean, thats why they put bar stools in at Hooters, right?

12 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Maybe that's why Axl kicked him out of GN'R.

It was a collective band and management decision to fire Steven, not just Axl's.

12 hours ago, oshrøse said:

the worst part is that when Steven was fired he was actually trying to get off drugs. He stopped doing heroine but when u are doing as much as he was and then stop it makes you violently sick. He went to a doctor and got an opiate blocker but it only made it work because there was still heroine in his bloodstream. I’m not completely sure how it works but he was trying to clean himself up right before he was fired. 

Yes, this is Steven's version. The other members of the band have given a different version. You can read all about Steven's firing here:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4989-11-1990-moving-forward-with-a-new-lineup#19369

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'd read an article from 1992 about gay activism in L.A., and someone was quoted saying many metal guys from the Strip were closet gays and had to act homophobic because the scene was macho (despite how they dressed).

Does anyone know some major metal stars, besides Rob Halford, coming out?

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'd read an article from 1992 about gay activism in L.A., and someone was quoted saying many metal guys from the Strip were closet gays and had to act homophobic because the scene was macho (despite how they dressed).

Huh, what do you make of that?

4 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Does anyone know some major metal stars, besides Rob Halford, coming out?

I can't really think of anyone either apart from Halford.

The guy from Gorgoroth maybe (Gaahl?)

21 hours ago, oshrøse said:

I came across discussion over whether or not Axl was gay which seemed like a stretch after the whole One In A Million thing. He also stated that he is “pro-hetero” so I’m really not sure why it even exists. 

Probably because Alan Niven said Axl is bisexual 

23 hours ago, soon said:

Thats really sad.

Im not sure what being the victim of an assault has to do with ones sexual orientation though.

It has everything to do with it. Being raped a kid brings life long sexual confusion and pain. Unless you're trying to say he was raped and then chose to be gay/bi? Then I'd say there's something wrong with you.

2 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

It has everything to do with it. Being raped a kid brings life long sexual confusion and pain. Unless you're trying to say he was raped and then chose to be gay/bi? Then I'd say there's something wrong with you.

Confusion for sure. Pain for sure. There's never a choice. 

• Like 1