bringitbackhome

Bloodshot Eyes by L.A. Guns

Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if this is kinda weird, but does anyone have a full recording of this song? I've heard it was wrote by tracii guns, but this is the only recording I can find. I just want to hear the rest of this song. Thanks in advance.

Wasn't there a full LA GUNS Gig where they played it? someone sent it on a discord server, two months ago (or so)

Marc Canter has it, I doubt he will release it or let anyone hear it. Other than that, I don't know.

2 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

Wasn't there a full LA GUNS Gig where they played it? someone sent it on a discord server, two months ago (or so)

it would be great if someone had the full gig, cuz they played tons of good shit.

1 hour ago, Ratbrain said:

Marc Canter has it, I doubt he will release it or let anyone hear it. Other than that, I don't know.

that's what I keep hearing. Does he have an email or anything?

2 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

alsooooo which discord server? The war room?

17 hours ago, bringitbackhome said:

Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if this is kinda weird, but does anyone have a full recording of this song? I've heard it was wrote by tracii guns, but this is the only recording I can find. I just want to hear the rest of this song. Thanks in advance.

Just a heads up since you are new, but usually any Guns related vids that have music in them that are posted on the forum are maliciously copy right striked and removed from YT. Its a really shitty situation we are all in. Hopefully this wont now be targeted. Just something to be aware of.

No idea abut your question though. Cheers.

22 hours ago, Ratbrain said:

Why he wouldn't release it? LA Guns copyright and takedowns? Because the quality is too bad? (as I think he said). This snippets sound almost like a Sounboard to me.