New Rolling Stones SD Blu-Ray ft. Salt Of The Earth (featuring Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)

On 31/7/2020 at 6:53 AM, t-p-d-a said:

So we have prime Axl Rose in Blu Ray format only in non-GNR material. Freddie Tribute is on Blu Ray, This is on Blu Ray.  This is so sad.. I will buy this.

I bet Clint Eastwood's Dead Pool is already on Blu Ray as well. Got to check that out.

BTW i would pay the cost of ten locked and loaded AFD box sets to see the 2nd night next to this one, where Axl & Izzy repeated their guest number + Axl doing backing vocals on "Mixed Emotions" and a whole set of GN'R opening for them in october.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, Tom-Ass said:

The Stones never stop releasing shit.. They are the cream of the crop. 

For real.  I busted out a couple of the Vault shows in recent years and the Sticky Fingers Live album, along with some cuts off the Goats Head Soup deluxe set and man they are always releasing something cool

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WhazUp said:

For real.  I busted out a couple of the Vault shows in recent years and the Sticky Fingers Live album, along with some cuts off the Goats Head Soup deluxe set and man they are always releasing something cool

I should buy the Sticky Fingers Live album