New Rolling Stones SD Blu-Ray ft. Salt Of The Earth (featuring Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2020 at 5:26 PM, t-p-d-a said:

Axls Voice is amazing.  The first line i got gooseboobs. Why Guns N' Roses can't release old stuff? atleast Audio dics. wasted potential

Seriously... It is insane that a band that big and that good live has hardly released any live shit from their prime...

And Axl's voice.. So powerful in this performance.. So much confidence and swagger.  That is a voice that he could still pull off well and shoudl use it more..  Especially on some songs he struggles on these days, even if that wasn't how he initailly sang them back in the day. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:45 PM, Sydney Fan said:

Watching the vid, axl had so much stage presence and reminded why GNR were my favourite band at that time.

He was the fuckinhg man. I ythink he was untouchable 87, 88, 89.. Just a cool mother fucker.. The Late Show performance, Free Fallin with Petty, Jungle at the VMA's..  A Collection of all their television appearances from back then would be pretty cool.. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:48 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

Thank you Rolling Stones, Queen, Elton John, Blind Melon, Japanese Saskatoon keeper & Fransad for releasing quality GNR material for us.

Time for Metallica to release a 92 documentary?

Ops ... what are the quality releases from Elton John and Blind Melon? Am I missing something good? (sorry I had to ask :facepalm:)

8 hours ago, Ed Flowers said:

Ops ... what are the quality releases from Elton John and Blind Melon? Am I missing something good? (sorry I had to ask :facepalm:)

Well, by Elton John I meant the blu-ray release of RARHOF 94:

https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Roll-Hall-Fame-Concert/dp/B07987KGHT

And Blind Melon one is about the documentary "All I Can Say" released few months ago in which there's a brief -maybe maximum 20sec- footage of Axl Rose (previously available but not in the best quality)

https://decider.com/movie/all-i-can-say/

15 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Well, by Elton John I meant the blu-ray release of RARHOF 94:

https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Roll-Hall-Fame-Concert/dp/B07987KGHT

And Blind Melon one is about the documentary "All I Can Say" released few months ago in which there's a brief -maybe maximum 20sec- footage of Axl Rose (previously available but not in the best quality)

https://decider.com/movie/all-i-can-say/

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware about the BM documentary, I'll take look later.

I saw that RRHOF some time ago on Youtube, nice performance and really good quality, but never came to my mind it was a rip from an official release.

It makes me wonder what happened to the tapes with Oklahoma and St Louis shows? Can we get in contact with owners and ask to lend them so we can get a decent capture (I mean noiseless audio, no satured colors and get rid of the annoying vcr osd)?

Sorry if it's a silly question.

Edited by Ed Flowers
Powers that be voices

3 hours ago, Ed Flowers said:

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware about the BM documentary, I'll take look later.

I saw that RRHOF some time ago on Youtube, nice performance and really good quality, but never came to my mind it was a rip from an official release.

It makes me wonder what happened to the tapes with Oklahoma and St Louis shows? Can we get in contact with owners and ask to lend them so we can get a decent capture (I mean noiseless audio, no satured colors and get rid of the annoying vcr osd)?

Sorry if it's a silly question.

I guess these folks could elaborate better on that subject:

@FRANSAD@zombux