Email from R o B i N

Stupid_Moron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't have to go on, but you say something that makes me feel like responding,so it goes on.....OK, take it as "speculation of madison" then, but  it does not change the fact that my post was clear in meaning that I would post my opinion on the letter regardless of your remark, I said I would not MENTION  the other boards' opinions about the "said speculation" if I had not read your "thick " comment. Nowhere it says I would not post AT ALL if I had not seen your remark.

Look, my dial-up connection is slow, that's why by the time I post , I see that you posted another one that makes me want to respond to it. Plus if you want something to stop, you STOP making comments/posts so I won't feel the need to respond about.

OK, if you are still up, I will post that link in half an hour. I need to reboot the comp because it is too damn slow, it will freeze any minute. They are not the best quality screenshots. because as I remember it she took the pics of the paused TV screen,so they are a bit blurry.

The last few posts of mine have been nothing but posts trying to end this senseless fued! Like i said it b4, there were misunderstandings on everyones part and there is no need for this to go on!

Agreed? Or arnt u allowd to be partially wrong... Must u say that u never misunderstood anything like i am predecting you will!  ::)

Mabye thats the wrong wording.. that is why i chose to say b4 that we are both partially wrong and both partially right in everything we say and being to sensible human beings (i hope) we should be able to put our differences behind us and come to the conclusion that we both are retards? Also that anything can be picked at and worded differently to make anyone sound right!

Stupid moron, I won't continue the argument and nothing has changed, it is not about misunderstanding or coming off as right/wrong. I still don't like the "thick" comment and I understand now that you said it in humour but to me it wasn't that funny, and you found my tone as much snarky as yours, well, I still think what I said was not as snarky because it was in answer to what you said which I found snarky, but  I will accept that there was some snark involved on my part as well just to let this argument die. And I will leave it at that.

Do you think we can get Axl to do more than just putting his arm on Robin's shoulder? I don't know, I guess Trent spoiled me with stage antics of homoeroticism such as this one ; now I need  to see sexual undertones on stage! ;D Am I asking too much? come on!.... :P  Poor Wobin...heh he

Na-ah, I don't care much for Rammstein and I know only some of their stage antics, but are there any sexual chemistry between bandmates? what do they do? I can't imagine it being as graphic as Impotent Sea Snakes, the group Robin one time was involved in for a short time, where like one guy fucks naked female bandmate upside down with a freaking drill.  :o :o :o But you know what,  even if there is some sexual stuff going on with Rammstein or any other band, it just doesn't work for me unless Robin is in the mix (and I LOVE that the other person in the mix is Trent. I adore him also), I am picky like that  ;D