PHILLY

silverrose721

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Sherlock4444 didn't read my second post where I explained why I've put more then one post.

I also guess Sherlock4444 has mistaken my "looking to not be judged as an animal" as "looking to pass judgement on others".  I wonder how Sherlock4444 thinks I'm judging.

Mr_Sparkle, you are correct; it's not right.  Never said it was.  Just that its understandable.  By the way, are you serious that you never lost control and, say, punched a wall or something?  If you are, I find that hard to believe.

Nope, never punched a wall.. I will let the steroid pumping jocks do that.  I can control myself. If you can't control yourself from taking violent actions you seriously need to seek help. Take a yoga class.  It's really not that hard to not destroy others property.

Glad to hear you had a good vacation!  I was supposed to go to Vegas last month, but it will be delayed till spring.  Love to play slots!

I'll be going to the mountains, Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams, for Xmas.  I'm sure I'll find snow. ::)

I have lived in Phoenix my whole life, I have seen snow like 3 times.. lol.. I may be moving to vegas.   :o  That would be a blast..