MTV.COM REPORTS TOUR IS NOT CANCELLED!!!

Gcam

You see my friend, if you actually care to read the fucking story, "Guns N' Roses DATES cancelled."

"A spokesperson at Clear Channel would not confirm that the tour has been canceled, stating that so far only the December 6 and December 8 shows in Philadelphia and Monday's (December 9) show in Washington, D.C., were axed."

Someone should tell the webmaster.  Our opening scroll still says GNR cancel remainder of tour.

A different opener may be just what's needed to sell out the shows that didn't yet.  And make the 7:30 to 10:30-11:00 wait not seem so long...

no one knows what's going on. i was on the mtv site this afternoon and they said the entire tour was done, now were back to a handfull cancelled and rest still a go, we need a statement from the band/promoter not everyone making their own rumours for 4 days

Thats the good part.. The actually went back on what they said.. Thats a very good sign..

, Dammit can't anyone make up thier F*#kin minds on this tour It's pissin me off I mean is it canceled or not , this tour should be called the TBA tour cause ya never know what's gonna happen until you get there , Yo Axl could ya pay for our gas if ya decide to not put on a show , or how about the Clear view ( whatever the D*mn name of the promoter company is ) putting another band on the tour in case they cancel a GnR gig  :P , BTW   >:( >:(RUMOURS SUCK BULLNUTS >:( >:(

Peace GnR Nation  8)

• 1 year later...