THE SIG THREAD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone with some signature creation skills could be so kind, i'd love to have one. i'm from Texas. my name is Arthur, hence "artfromtex". my favorite song is "Civil War" which fits the whole southern thang. and here's some pics.

State_outline_with_Flag.gif

here's a link to a MUCH higher resolution pic along the same lines:

http://www.wellnessguide.org/State%20of%20Texas.jpg

GNR_Full_Band.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_-_Appetite_For_Destruction-front.jpg

http://aelmimis24.tripod.com/guns.gif

^^^^^^^^i really love this pic, but i can't hotlink it. but you can paste in the url to view it.

gnr.jpg

whatever you can come up with. thanks in advance....

Edited by artfromtex

if someone with some signature creation skills could be so kind, i'd love to have one. i'm from Texas. my name is Arthur, hence "artfromtex". my favorite song is "Civil War" which fits the whole southern thang. and here's some pics.

State_outline_with_Flag.gif

here's a link to a MUCH higher resolution pic along the same lines:

http://www.wellnessguide.org/State%20of%20Texas.jpg

GNR_Full_Band.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_-_Appetite_For_Destruction-front.jpg

http://aelmimis24.tripod.com/guns.gif

^^^^^^^^i really love this pic, but i can't hotlink it. but you can paste in the url to view it.

gnr.jpg

whatever you can come up with. thanks in advance....

leave this one to me people

^this is bromles thread...i learnt the hard way

Come on. This is not "my thread" I have a sig thread....(you know, the other one.)

This is THE SIG THREAD. And is for everyone. And as I said in the first post (I think) the idea for this thread is that people can make the sigs. And if someone makes a better then the first one. Then the person who wants the sig have a choice wich one to use. This is not the first one wins. It's more of a quality question.

And I don't know why you feel you learned it the hard way. Your sig just normally suck a little bit. They seem very rushed. Just like mine compared to other users on this board.

And the winner is not the person who made the kick ass sig. The winner is the person who uses it. So for all

Be free to add sigs here. This is for everyone.

Thank you for your time

Could I get a sig too? I would really appreciate it! I have been trying to make my own but its just not happening. I'm not picky. Okay, so I'll just tell you what I like? Okay, I'm a girl and I like Axl. Favorite new song would probably be "Better". And I'd like my screen name on the sig. If anyone gets bored, help me out! I won't forget it. I'll owe you! :) There is no specific pic that I must have on it or anything. Thanks for this thread Bromle! ;)

Could I get a sig too? I would really appreciate it! I have been trying to make my own but its just not happening. I'm not picky. Okay, so I'll just tell you what I like? Okay, I'm a girl and I like Axl. Favorite new song would probably be "Better". And I'd like my screen name on the sig. If anyone gets bored, help me out! I won't forget it. I'll owe you! :) There is no specific pic that I must have on it or anything. Thanks for this thread Bromle! ;)

ptu763jd8.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...