THE SIG THREAD

Guest gnr>everything
like how do you and GNR Estranged get the peoples names in there like that, is it some kind of word art or something like that? like the fonts are different then ones you would see in ms word or something

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, if you're using photoshop (which I think you are) then all you have to do is click the button on the tools palette that looks like a capital t. It's the 'Horizontal Type Tool (T)'. Hell, just hit the letter "T" on your keyboard and you'll be able to make a textbox. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right, i know that...but you guys make it different then normal text, theres like shadows or borders and its swavy and stuff like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh....

Hah...

Well, I get my fonts from:

http://www.dafont.com

Also, make sure to play with styles on the 'styles' palette. You can apply these to text.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great! thanks for bearing with me :)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would someone make me a sig. please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, what do you want in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a pic of Axl and Buckethead and maybe the new gnr logo, something like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I already said I'd do it... :D

Here's my version:

PH-3.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you :D , looks awesome

Can one of the Mods,please tell me if my sig was edited just for pixels or for some other reason,I really didn't understand the link I got,all I know is the place on the ticket doesn't even exist anymore,it was bulldozed in 1988,it was one of the last shows the place had,so I don't see it as advertising,so I don't know any other reason,I even left off the text,I originally put on,thinking maybe that was it.

sigworkingprogress1ew.jpg

There's something wrong here...

:angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently the Axl pic is copyrighted. Nut tried to use it in her sig but got bitched about the pic, so she says its unfair that GNR Estranged can use it. ;)

sigworkingprogress1ew.jpg

There's something wrong here...

:angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently the Axl pic is copyrighted. Nut tried to use it in her sig but got bitched about the pic, so she says its unfair that GNR Estranged can use it. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if someone says I should take it down and have a new sig that is OK. I can do that. But then Again. Isn't the GNR logo copyrighted. And most of the pic that are used here :blink:

i just made my new sig in about 5 minutes, im kinda happy with it for a quick job. its nothing special or funky but it does the job.

9276035227.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks nifty :o

Apparently the Axl pic is copyrighted. Nut tried to use it in her sig but got bitched about the pic, so she says its unfair that GNR Estranged can use it.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if someone says I should take it down and have a new sig that is OK. I can do that. But then Again. Isn't the GNR logo copyrighted. And most of the pic that are used here :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but the dude who took that picture didn't want anyone to use it. So.

...and I liked my Axl sig, too :(

I'd be surprised if anyone of this forum understands my current signature :book:

i just made my new sig in about 5 minutes, im kinda happy with it for a quick job. its nothing special or funky but it does the job.

9276035227.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently the Axl pic is copyrighted. Nut tried to use it in her sig but got bitched about the pic, so she says its unfair that GNR Estranged can use it.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be surprised if anyone of this forum understands my current signature :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No not really Nut....

Is it a powerpuff girl??? :huh:

9276035227.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a powerpuff girl? :huh:

I'm hoping that arrow is pointing to her hand and not her.... :book:

Edited by Guest

Here is an idea I've got for a sig. Something like RnRc's sig, I'm thinking 2 black roses, Jim Morrison, Axl, and my username.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try and make one for ya Alex...

Just give me a day, and I'll see what I can do... ;)

Here is an idea I've got for a sig. Something like RnRc's sig, I'm thinking 2 black roses, Jim Morrison, Axl, and my username.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Instead of my username, could you use 'Almost Famous'? And like, with the roses, have one at each end, I mean like the stems crossed in the middle of the picture, with dead black roses drooping at the ends of it. If I'm confuseing you Destiny, let me know and I'll draw what I mean in paint. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Instead of my username, could you use 'Almost Famous'? And like, with the roses, have one at each end, I mean like the stems crossed in the middle of the picture, with dead black roses drooping at the ends of it. If I'm confuseing you Destiny, let me know and I'll draw what I mean in paint. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got 'cha....

I'll have it ready by tomarrow.. :)

Well, I ain't exactly Indy at making sigs, but I did what I could with what I had....

I think Jim Morrison hates me... :( every time I tried to do his picture my computer either froze or shutdown... <_<

So:

sig10.gif

If you want me to change anything, just ask...that's what I'm here for.. ;)

Well I didn't make this to disrespect you destiny. I like the sig you have. But I really wanted to make a morrison/rose sig. So I gave it a try. I hope your not offended. But it was a goal of the thread that those who needed sig could chose.

Here is my attempt.

axlandersig7xn.jpg

Guest swwet_child
Well I didn't make this to disrespect you destiny. I like the sig you have. But I really wanted to make a morrison/rose sig. So I gave it a try. I hope your not offended. But it was a goal of the thread that those who needed sig could chose.

Here is my attempt.

axlandersig7xn.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You`re so good at making sigs!!!! :blink::huh::D