THE SIG THREAD

Well I didn't make this to disrespect you destiny. I like the sig you have. But I really wanted to make a morrison/rose sig. So I gave it a try. I hope your not offended. But it was a goal of the thread that those who needed sig could chose.

Here is my attempt.

axlandersig7xn.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You`re so good at making sigs!!!! :blink::huh::D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks....I kinda have a soft spot for your sig. I like the band in the back. And the angle of slash head. ;)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I get one of Gilmour and Waters at Live8 with 'how I wish you were here' on it. I'm not bothered about my name or anything on it. Thanks for the help

Im sorry but I have no passion for makin that sig. Im sorry. I have to have something that drives me when I make sigs. Sorry. I hope someone ells makes one to you. Becouse you have asked for it two times. So I feel kinda sorry for you....If nobody has made you one for the next day I will make you one....But not right now ;)

And Damien....It's done

damz2ic.jpg

Someone make me a marilyn manson sig...i'm going to go on a btittney spears forum and scare the living shit's out of kid's! Who's with me?

Oh and a avatar with lots of blood!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

That fuckin rocks. I will have it ready to tomorrow. Tell me when your going on and I will fuckin be there.

Dimmu Borgir is so little represented on those forums :rolleyes:

Someone make me a marilyn manson sig...i'm going to go on a btittney spears forum and scare the living shit's out of kid's! Who's with me?

Oh and a avatar with lots of blood!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

That fuckin rocks. I will have it ready to tomorrow. Tell me when your going on and I will fuckin be there.

Dimmu Borgir is so little represented on those forums :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, Dimmu are fuckin awesome!!!

what program do you use Estranged?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paint ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? I have paint shop pro studio, and I can't figure out how to do cool stuff like that... :huh:

Is it the same thing??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Im sorry. I have answered that question so many times. (what softwher do you use) That I am getting tiard of saying photoshop again and again.

I am using Photoshop cs2 aka photoshop 9

You should download it (illigal)

Either a bit torrent site

or using a P2P program.

Then go to this site

da site

But remember that cool stuff don't make cool pictures, The good Ideas do. The cool techneque is only a aid ;)

Now I got a MM sig to make :devil:

Just a little quicky

mm8yt.jpg

I know your not going to a BS forum. your going on a MM forum. You just dont wanna be a jerk here. The kinda that likes MM. :laugh:

Anyway. I still deliver. I really kiked makin this. I hope they like it wherever you post it.

(let me see where)

Edited by GNR Estranged

Just a little quicky

mm8yt.jpg

I know your not going to a BS forum. your going on a MM forum. You just dont wanna be a jerk here. The kinda that likes MM. :laugh:

Anyway. I still deliver. I really kiked makin this. I hope they like it wherever you post it.

(let me see where)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No if you go to iheartbrittanyforum.com you'll see me as TrentRose :kiss:

batman1987 account :lol:

Edited by batman1987

what kinda little pussy forum was that. I saw your reply. I know your using that sig on a marilyn manson forum.

I FUCKIN KNOW IT :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude i don't like marilyn manson

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just noticed that you have taken a intrest in him latly

*cough*

Sweet dreams is cool....

And why was you so afraid to be bashed becouse of that. (Im talking hypateticly if you where a fan.) But you on more then one ocation stated that your not

Conspericy rocks :P

what kinda little pussy forum was that. I saw your reply. I know your using that sig on a marilyn manson forum.

I FUCKIN KNOW IT :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude i don't like marilyn manson

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just noticed that you have taken a intrest in him latly

*cough*

Sweet dreams is cool....

And why was you so afraid to be bashed becouse of that. (Im talking hypateticly if you where a fan.) But you on more then one ocation stated that your not

Conspericy rocks :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also PMed there is no dana only zool asking what song by marilyn i should hear..shot me ok

go i'm sorry i don't just listen to GN'R, sorry i like to explore the music world/ Some people are just so fucking obsessed with this one band it's sickening

Could I get one of Gilmour and Waters at Live8 with 'how I wish you were here' on it. I'm not bothered about my name or anything on it. Thanks for the help

Im sorry but I have no passion for makin that sig. Im sorry. I have to have something that drives me when I make sigs. Sorry. I hope someone ells makes one to you. Becouse you have asked for it two times. So I feel kinda sorry for you....If nobody has made you one for the next day I will make you one....But not right now ;)

And Damien....It's done

damz2ic.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sexiness :D

thanx

Just a little quicky

mm8yt.jpg

(let me see where)

Modest too? :huh: