THE SIG THREAD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gnr>everything
Someone make me a marilyn manson sig...i'm going to go on a btittney spears forum and scare the living shit's out of kid's! Who's with me?

Oh and a avatar with lots of blood!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol: , I'll give it a try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GNR_Estranged already made it :unsure:

Anyone want to make me a sig That says Shoot To Thrill and has a picture of Angus Young and Brian Johnson in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not even for me Sprite?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO.

Wait, you changed your name you fuckhead,why?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because I started to hate that name. I don't even like that kind of soda.

Plust the song Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC rocks. rock3

Edited by Shoot To Thrill

I just made this one. If you want it. Take it. I think a name or nick on there wouldn't be to good. So it's basicly first to take it. If you take it. Post here and say that you did. So there aren't five guys here with the same sig. (as people seem to remeber each other by the sig)

theblues1xx.jpg

I'd like to have one with a shot of Axl singin' from the '02 VMA show facing one way..then a pic of Scott from VR facing Axl saying something like 'Round 2 Fuckers' :krider:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh: hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

Edited by GNR Estranged

I'd like to have one with a shot of Axl singin' from the '02 VMA show facing one way..then a pic of Scott from VR facing Axl saying something like 'Round 2 Fuckers' :krider:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh:hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cause, you put scott wieland in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh:hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. But even that fact can't make it that bad. :huh:

Or can it :blink:

I just made a sig for another member on the forum and it was kinda neat. So if you want me or anyone ells to make YOU a sig. Just ask.

Things you could put in your request:

Your inntrest

Fav song

If you have an idea for how it should be

Anything ells, you might think would be helpfull

And if you just have made a sig for someone or for yourself. Post it here.

so please. post a request or a sig now. (if you want to ;))

UPDATE:

DON'T PM ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU A SIG...KEEP IT IN THE THREAD!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey can you make me a sig please.... gnr sign and pics of the band... (axl,matt,slash,duff and izzy) and can your write what the world needs is axl on the bottoms of it instead of my name thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. But even that fact can't make it that bad. :huh:

Or can it :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's the bad Axl pic that make it bad and Scott that makes it good :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh: hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks good. Is there a good pic of Scott singing in the way that Axl is? Maybe less flames, but something else in the middle? A faded GNR logo? Maybe in chinese style letters? Dunno..whatever you think would look best man. Also, just put Round 2...fuckers seems a little extreme, lol.

Edited by Tamatt27

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks good. Is there a good pic of Scott singing in the way that Axl is? Maybe less flames, but something else in the middle? A faded GNR logo? Maybe in chinese style letters? Dunno..whatever you think would look best man. Also, just put Round 2...fuckers seems a little extreme, lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I know it sucks. Prob the worst I have done in a looong time. Or I hope so :shocked: