theblues1xx.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, that is pretty cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are very welcome!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What he said.

I'd like to have one with a shot of Axl singin' from the '02 VMA show facing one way..then a pic of Scott from VR facing Axl saying something like 'Round 2 Fuckers' :krider:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh:hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cause, you put scott wieland in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. But even that fact can't make it that bad. :huh:

Or can it :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's the bad Axl pic that make it bad and Scott that makes it good :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got it wrong, it's the Scott picture that makes it bad, and the Axl picture makes it look good.

Hey guys, im not sure if im in the right thread but i dont see an avatar thread.

Admin removed my moving avatar because it was 42 and the maximum is 16, so i was wondering if someone could help me out.The avatar i had was axl at the freddie mercury tribute stomping his feet during we will rock you.Gnrskid had done the avatar so i must say thanx, but i would like it to be a bit longer than it was before.Before it repeated after about 3 seconds so if someone could help id be really gratefull.Thanx guys ;)

Hey guys, im not sure if im in the right thread but i dont see an avatar thread.

Admin removed my moving avatar because  it was 42 and the maximum is 16, so i was wondering if someone could help me out.The avatar i had was axl at the freddie mercury tribute stomping his feet during we will rock you.Gnrskid had done the avatar so i must say thanx, but i would like it to be a bit longer than it was before.Before it repeated after about 3 seconds so if someone could help id be really gratefull.Thanx guys ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't care and i hope you die.

Peace!

Admin removed my moving avatar because  it was 42 and the maximum is 16, so i was wondering if someone could help me out.The avatar i had was axl at the freddie mercury tribute stomping his feet during we will rock you.Gnrskid had done the avatar so i must say thanx, but i would like it to be a bit longer than it was before.Before it repeated after about 3 seconds so if someone could help id be really gratefull.Thanx guys ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peace!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the fuck is your problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peace!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol:

Wow, i didn't expect that. I was only joking around...jeeze :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peace!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then make me an avatar BIATCH :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peace!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then make me an avatar BIATCH :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

axlgif.jpg\

There we go buddy.

I'd like to have one with a shot of Axl singin' from the '02 VMA show facing one way..then a pic of Scott from VR facing Axl saying something like 'Round 2 Fuckers' :krider:

untitled18cb.jpg

:huh:hoW the hell did it turn out like that. Sorry. That is faaaaar from my best sig. But I tried out a new making flame thing i photoshop. SO it ain't total waist :rolleyes:

You used to have Scott Weiland in your sig, Batman... :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

untitled18cb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You used to have Scott Weiland in your sig, Batman... :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And i removed it :lol:

Anyway, i didn't mean it the way it sounded...Scott weiland & axl rose don't belong in the same sig..it's a disgrace.

Before we get into a giant scott weiland is a good singer or not agument..let me just say..i'm a huge STP fan(my third favorite band)....just not velvet revolver :) and scott weiland is an amazing musician (when he was young)..i hope this changes the mood a little

can neone make me a new sig???

one with the axl and izzy from the club days??

(nothing againt's brownrocks sig just time for a change)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If those who want's a sig could just PM me some pictures that he/she wants me to use. Then I have some idea what the person is looking for. And that makes the job for me easyer. Then to just guess.

Also I don't wanna search the net for all those pictures again :huh:

I'm sorry to all that are waiting for me to make them a sig. I have taken a personal vecation and will only be making sigs that I want. And I might post them and you can take them. (order them with your name) or whatever.

GNR Estranged

Please can u make me a sig? Please dont include the cartoon character i have named myself after. Could you make one to go with my current sig? And tell me how to put it into my edid sig box?

Thanks very much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

minniemouse.jpg

To get it as your sig, just put the following in your edit signature section

<center>[img=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/torithebest/minniemouse.jpg]</center>

Please can u make me a sig? Please dont include the cartoon character i have named myself after. Could you make one to go with my current sig? And tell me how to put it into my edid sig box?

Thanks very much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

minniemouse.jpg

To get it as your sig, just put the following in your edit signature section

<center>[img=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/torithebest/minniemouse.jpg]</center>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tori owns :P

thats kick ass

I made this one for fun. If anyone want's it. TAKE IT!!!! ;)

welcometothejungle6ie.jpg

<center>[img=http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/5892/welcometothejungle6ie.jpg]</center>  

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can I have It? :)

But could you put my username in there please? :kiss::kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can have it. but I don't think I wanna put a name in it. Sorry :(

i'd love to have one thats really cool, with a really hot picture of Axl, and say "Sweet Child O' Mine" sorry but i dont know any specific pictures or anything i want. i'm not picky! so u can have total creative control.

just got to thinkin bout it, but this may be a little to vague, or too little information for you. i'm sorry! :( i'd love 4 u to make me one, but if u cant, its fine.

Edited by LovinAxl