• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.downloadmp3hits.com/mp3download...io_2001_%5D.htm

A direct link: right click, save as

Man, google is really wonderful...

You can download the audio clip there of britney being pissed

Fucking epic! She really is a dumb bitch. Nice looking but she is getting fat now she's pregnant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U'd still smash it till the cows moo'd

Guest a fan

Fucking epic! She really is a dumb bitch. Nice looking but she is getting fat now she's pregnant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's not fat, and most women gain weight when they get pregnant. At least she has a fucking figure instead of the body of a 12-year-old boy like all the other "celebrities" that people think look so good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never thought I'd defend Britney... and you know what, I'm not... I'm defending people with a brain... as you said... she's PREGNANT! that's not fat, asshole, that's a baby.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would really fuck her...althought is a little bit fat.... rock3

thats nto about britney being booeed off, thats from a show where her back up dancers messed up, i heard it on tv before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is? I've always read everywhere this is the infamous RIR III moment... :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The infamous RIR III moment is....

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!???"

and anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Edited by GOLDEN

thats nto about britney being booeed off, thats from a show where her back up dancers messed up, i heard it on tv before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are retarded!!!!!

Welcome to the jungle dude!!!

Rock on rock1 rock2

International artists:

AaronCarter, Beck, Britney Spears, Dave Matheus Band, Deftones, Five, Foo Fighters, Guns´n Roses, James Taylor, Neil Young, N´Sync, Oasis, Papa Roach, Queens of The Stone Age, Iron Maiden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, Sting, Sheryl Crow e Silver Chair.

National artists:

Barão Vermelho, Capital Inicial, Carlinhos Brown, Cássia Eller, Daniela Mercury, Elba Ramalho, Engenheiros do Hawai, Fernanda Abreu, Funk ´n Lata, Gilberto Gil, Ira, Ultraje a Rigor, Kid Abelha, Milton Nascimento, Moraes Moreira, O Surto, Pato Fu, Pavilhão 9, Sandy & Junior, Sepultura e Zé Ramalho.

All from http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/nc17/441707.html?lang=en

The official site. It has the history of RIR I, II and III

Google really is a wonderful thing...  :rolleyes:

Britney Spears got boo'd off stage. Backstage she was screaming and cursing about the fans. Funny thing was that she didn't realise her microphone was still on and the croud could hear everything she was saying. Dumb bitch...

You can download the audio clip there of britney being pissed :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers dude i never knew Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers played at Rock In Rio III rock1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great pointless comment... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great pointless reply

Yes GNR owwned RIR 3...after that it was all downhill from there.

I went to 3 days in the festival.

14th January,to see Oasis and obviously,Guns n' Roses.There were 200,000 people there and it was the best day of RIR3 without a doubt..Oasis made a good concert,GNR were fantastic.I shat my pants very hard when Axl screamed "Do you know where the fuck you are?"

Went 19th to see Iron Maiden and Sepultura,and 21th to see Silverchair.In the last day,when Silverchair started the concert..there were 250,000 people in the crowd..well..Daniel Johns was top in that night,great concert,the 2nd best of the festival...but the RHCP one was completely shite.

Hi, i live at Rio so i can talk some things about Rock in Rio III:

- There was a 'pop' day and Britney Spears was there... lip syncing! I don' t know if the entire set, the fact is that some fans were pissed off and weren't there to see her. When she left the stage with a headset or something like that it was still on, so...poor britney

- Liam said bad things about 'new gnr' when asked here at Rio in the interviews. There were some Oasis fans in the crowd but the GNR fans (200.000) were screaming Guns and Roses all the time during Oasis set. Oasis didn't play some hits, they were uncomfortable with the situation and totally wasted on the stage, maybe too drunk or stoned i don't know. They dedicated 'rock n' roll star' to Axl, left after the last song but didn't came back to play a encore

- Iron Maiden recorded a DVD of their show and if you're a GNR fan you'll say that GNR gig was the best, if you're a Iron one, you know...

- The Silverchair vocalist was looking weird, download "Freak" if you can, a funny version and *cool* vocal :)

- RHCP did the last show in the last day, i liked the songs a lot but after that gig, stop to listen them is rare. They were drunk, stoned, screaming 'brazil' and doing noises on the mic all the time

- Many well known Brazillian bands refused to play, it seems that they were requesting the same paycheck as the big international ones

- Foo Fighters gig was cool, the band was in good mood. It was Dave's birthday and the band did a surprise! He did play drums too, the first time that i see two drumsets in the same stage, it was a solo but a small one not that 'matt sorum boring drum solo' :monkey:

- R.E.M played in the same night as Foo Fighters, they're really good live one of the best shows

- Axl said something like 'we'll be here in the next summer with new songs'. :(

- It seems that Axl and co were in a record studio here at Rio. Maybe it was a rehersal for the show, but who knows ?

- Robin Finck played a well known song by brazillians, called "Sossego". He talked some small phrases in portuguese before it. The crowd was surprised and it was obvious that even the Slash fans were like 'it was a really nice thing to do, great guy!'.

- Axl's assistant translated in real time what Axl was saying. Axl talked three or four times with the crowd during and in the end of the show.

wow, it's what i remember now. :shades: