ROCK IN RIO 3

steve-o

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already got a studio version of Knockin' On Heavens Door. Listen to track 4 on your copy of Use Your Illusion II.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know that..i mean the one in rio2001/slower version maybe make it a b/side for their first single irs/kohd 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats like the original version of bob dylan, maby slash wantsd to play the version of gnr but in rir3 the play without slash so they played it... rock1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually,now thats kinda funny,

I downloaded the blues,and i was the audio,and every time,i`m like "ok,nevermind what?"now I realize it`s rock in rio 3,and despite what people say,he`s reallly good singing the blues(compare it to the it`s so easy right before he kicks the guy out)

• 1 month later...

The reason im posting about this is that I just watched this performance for the first time in a while but after so many times of watching it....it still gives me them chills that you get during a great Axl/band performance. Im sure you know the feeling. I dont know exactly what it is but the Opening notes to jungle, 200,000 people going fucking crazy. Many tears shed at Axls return after 8 years. Then you here "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE" in its most powerful form and the music hits.

Im not joking, this is one of the best jungle performances in the history of GNR. Not many people will agree with me but i stand by my word. Axls stays consistant through the whole song, vocals strong, screams are amazing and the band are flawless too. The energy and atmosphere on stage is at his highest peek compared to any peformance from GNR old or new that ive PERSONALLY ever seen.

This performance proves the new axl of the 00's still has the gift to perform if he can push himself and risk blowing the shit out his voice. Anyone else agree this is probably if not, one of the best GNR performances from the new band?

AMAZING