lawrence for moderator

lawrence

Santana for Moderator.

Santana, the PEOPLE'S moderator!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, originally we thought Santana might make a good mod. But then we saw first hand how he moderated his own forum -- and how two of his own members came here and spammed our forum - and bragged about it at his forum. He seemed to think it was cool for them to do that. :huh: We don't. :book:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santana for Moderator.

Santana, the PEOPLE'S moderator!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, originally we thought Santana might make a good mod. But then we saw first hand how he moderated his own forum -- and how two of his own members came here and spammed our forum - and bragged about it at his forum. He seemed to think it was cool for them to do that. :huh: We don't. :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that must have been another santana.... :unsure:

Anyway....people can grow...and I think he would be a good mod ;)

Seriously though, we try to choose people who come to the forum on a regular basis, are loyal to the forum, have above-average knowledge of GNR, get along with most members, start threads, have no problem following forum rules, respect other people's points of view - and most importantly of all - support the band.

They also have to be open-minded about promoting free-speech, but not afraid to speak out if a member breaks forum rules.

We avoid people who have multiple screen-names/personalities on the forum or who have trouble following forum rules or who diss the forum on other sites. I think those are the main criteria.

Better luck next time lawrence ;) You're a cool guy though :)

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so i have no knowledge on gnr, :lol:

i do promote free speech,

no one here follows the rules, its just the people who aren't liked that get pulled or warned for it,

i remember sticking up for this site & one of the moderators elsewere, ( i suppose people have short memorys)

doesn't anyone indicate there may be a hint of sarcasm in the thread title,

ps. i dont kiss ass for anyone,

oh & xestranged if got one little mention for you

YOUR THE BEST MOD HERE

My vote goes to lawrence.  I always vote for the underdog.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why he's the underdog?

it looks like i'm popular here !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm an underdog cos my views dont conform here,there seems to be more people that share my views here though,they are seeing the light

I'll vote for you... but just remember who put you there and when I post an "pwned" picture that displays someone with a pair of bollocks on their forehead simply send me a polite message asking for it to be removed and I'll oblige.

Then I'll have 0% warning status and not feel like a "Sex pest" or something.

Go for it. Stamp your authority! :D