Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jack99

Las Vegas 2001 House of Blues

I read this review on the net:

"...Another of the new songs played was The Blues, a piano based song about Axl’s former love Stephanie Seymour. Out slipped one of the most painful facial expressions I have ever seen as the last note of the song came to a close..."

Did anyone see the show..? Did you also think Axl was very emotional when he played that song..?

Guest a fan

Why does everyone think Axl is obsessed with Stephanie Seymour?

Did anyone hear that radio interview with Slash about him being banned from the Vegas show? I thought it was funny how in the interview he referred to Axl as "his boy" and a "little bastard."

Ha, "my boy." Then, the "little bastard." :rolleyes:

That one DJ with the dumb, loud voice annoys me. He sounds like a complete fool.

i thought is was cute how Slash said "my boy" and "little bastard" cause you could tell he still cares about him...even if he was mad at the way he acted

Guest a fan
i thought is was cute how Slash said "my boy" and "little bastard" cause you could tell he still cares about him...even if he was mad at the way he acted

Yeah. I thought it was so sweet when Slash called Axl "my boy." I was so touched when I heard him say that, I felt like crying. But it's strange how Slash still loved Axl so much at the time, but now it's like Slash doesn't give a damn about Axl. It's really sad. :(

Guest a fan

You know what would've been awkward is if Slash had ended up seeing Axl face to face, and Perla was there. I would've felt so out of place if I were her. :rolleyes:

this is kinda funny because i was goin throught lots of old magazines cutting out cool pics to stick on my wall and i stumbled across an article on this in kerrang called "Unwelcome to the jungle" is just said that bouncers imediately stopped him from entering and wouldnt say why.

Awwwwwwwwww that was so cute! :cry:

"I wanted to see how my boy was doin...."

"The little bastard had the cheek to..."

Omg, he still cared back then..... :(

You know what would've been awkward is if Slash had ended up seeing Axl face to face, and Perla was there. I would've felt so out of place if I were her. 

Repeat after me: Slash and Axl are NOT lovers, Slash and Axl are NOT lovers.....

Guest a fan
You know what would've been awkward is if Slash had ended up seeing Axl face to face, and Perla was there. I would've felt so out of place if I were her. 

Repeat after me: Slash and Axl are NOT lovers, Slash and Axl are NOT lovers.....

I never said they were lovers. It's just that if they were to be face to face after all these years, they'd probably want to be alone so they could talk privately. And if I were Perla I wouldn't want to be there, because I'd want to give them some time alone together.

I never said they were lovers. It's just that if they were to be face to face after all these years, they'd probably want to be alone so they could talk privately. And if I were Perla I wouldn't want to be there, because I'd want to give them some time alone together.

I was just playing with you because the way you worded it sounded like ex-lovers meeting again.

IMO, i think that the HOB concert was the best by the new band. Axl actually had some rasp in his voice and most of the songs sounded really good...actually all of them sounded really good.

anybody agree?

i thought it was decent (the clips ive head/seen) but the band has done some better work

i thought it was decent (the clips ive head/seen) but the band has done some better work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seen?

i thoght there was no video for this concert......

Its definatly got the best performance of silkworms, although there were some techy problems and the comon 01-01-01 bootleg aint great quality.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You haven't seen shit from that concert. Unless..