Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jack99

Las Vegas 2001 House of Blues

yeah, but I can remember when they first surfaced and we all or

at least I thought they were fn awesome and well worth the wait.

\\m//

I used to think like that, but I changed my mind. I don't think it was worth the wait anymore. :no:

yeah, but I can remember when they first surfaced and we all or

at least I thought they were fn awesome and well worth the wait.

\\m//

I used to think like that, but I changed my mind. I don't think it was worth the wait anymore. :no:

I think that is what separates "just a fan" from the die hard G&R fan. back then even a small taste

of a little guns was gratifying.

I'm glad the guns haven't been your average run of the mill type of band that has to churn out the same

recycled sound every 2 years to greedy corporate executives & whiny little fans who don't know the

difference between a real heavy rock band and a puppet show.

I was sooooooooooooo fukin excited when this show hapened, i remember scouring the net looking for picks and downlaoding jungle and cd (the song), i really thought axl was gonna come back and release an album. I mean fuck i was only 18/19 when this concert happened lol, i cant believe the album isnt out yet.

My God, do I detect some actual rasp on Axl at this concert? He seems to sing with a lot more rasp than he did for the rest of '01 and '02, actually sounds pretty awesome. Also, from the pics I've seen, Axl's look at this concert was fucking badass.