Dizzy Reed at Cornell

Madagascar88

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently... Axl dedicated 'Nightrain' to 'Dizzy and his band' way back in 1986.. was that you?

"Yea... I think they just signed a deal with Live like a suicide and were touring and wanted to add a keyboard player too. And my band- we were doing a little tour then around the southwest and I broke my hand in a car accident... so around that time... because nightrain was my favorite G'n'R song at the time... Axl dedicated the song to me at that concert."

Ha, cool. Dizzy answered one of my questions.

Great interview Madagascar.

(but guys, don't give up because from talking to him over the weekend- there's one thing coming up that gives me reason to believe that the staging for the release is underway)

Would obviously love to know what this is, can you elaborate a bit more??

Building on this, from talking to him at lunch & whatnot... Dizzy had a LOT to say about the former Gunners. Keep in mind these are paraphrases...

You know... all those guys do... I mean, I'm not supposed to tell you this.. it's kind of confidential... but Slash, Duff... all those guys have been offering bigtime for a reunion. [i ask whether he means their agents] Yea... I mean they wouldn't ask our management themselves so they go through their own to contact us about a reunion.

congratulations...... sp/at picked up on this, even has you as the source, another rumor in the making.

Guns N Roses is a strange band.........lately Dizzy said in the interview(when he was on the hookers and blow me tour) taht very very soon, sooner than you think...and now its like i hope you will see it this year

What the fuck...will we ever see this album

Building on this, from talking to him at lunch & whatnot... Dizzy had a LOT to say about the former Gunners. Keep in mind these are paraphrases...

You know... all those guys do... I mean, I'm not supposed to tell you this.. it's kind of confidential... but Slash, Duff... all those guys have been offering bigtime for a reunion. [i ask whether he means their agents] Yea... I mean they wouldn't ask our management themselves so they go through their own to contact us about a reunion.

congratulations...... sp/at picked up on this, even has you as the source, another rumor in the making.

It's amazing how Dizzy knows this, and that Slash currently has a drug and drinking problem that's completely out of hand :blink: , but doesn't know anything about his current band. Joke.

(but guys, don't give up because from talking to him over the weekend- there's one thing coming up that gives me reason to believe that the staging for the release is underway)

I would like to know more about this as well.

I would like to know more about this as well.

Me ALSO!

Great interview.....

Wow that's really interesting about how duff/slash/etc. are trying to get it back together. ...

wow slash duff making the first move :o, why isn't axl taking up the offer? just think..... slash and duff playing axl's songs, it would be massive!, thats if we can believe dizzy, remember he has lied through his ass to us before.

cool interview thanks.