Sig editing

As many of you know this was my sig

osiris.jpg

They bomb a church, we bomb 10. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourist, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans.

a line and a half of text, it was a quote from Swordfish, the movie with travlota, and halle berry.

Why would it be edited? osiris is a shoe comany, and i had under the maximum amount alowed for text. 2 lines

WHY WAS IT REMOVED JACK? or any other mods that would be able to tell me why it did not meet sig guidelines

Edited by steve-o

Maybe 'cause it was a publicity for that shoe company at some point...

but it isn't, i just like their shoes, i didn't put a link or even a plug just their icon, other people have images in their sigs for other things than GnR. Other members have non gnr albums covers, beers, guitar brands, why would my osiris pic e any differnt? That one dude has Budweiser in his sig, why? not for an ad, but he probably loves BUD, (but then again who don't)

Crackers, but te guidelines say you get 2 lines AND a pic

it shows as 1 and a half lines, plus a small pic

i also had it as my sig for a few months, but just after i called JAck a dipshit it randomly got removed

SIGNATURE GUIDELINES:

[One image] + [two lines of text]

Edited by steve-o

You didn't understand the first time I explained this to you and I doubt you'll get it now.

The signature (the one I removed, not the one you just posted) size was over the 20kb limit.

In case you're wondering why you didnt get a reply to your PM:

This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger

This personal message has not been sent