More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but this time they put the presale password on every invite, so it's not going to be easy scoring a ticket at all...everyone on LiveNation will get it. Also, ticketmaster doesn't have it listed and my broker, who knows before ticketmaster, can't confirm it. But I am a little pissed since I would have waited for the Friday night show and not spent so much on Wednesday night.

Yes, but this time they put the presale password on every invite, so it's not going to be easy scoring a ticket at all...everyone on LiveNation will get it. Also, ticketmaster doesn't have it listed and my broker, who knows before ticketmaster, can't confirm it. But I am a little pissed since I would have waited for the Friday night show and not spent so much on Wednesday night.

What do you mean? The previous password was distributed in the same fashion. How do you know it went to everyone?

I have just confirmed via an email from Clear Channel that GNR will be playing at the Hammerstein Ballroom May 12&14th. There is to be a presale for these gigs starting tomorrow at 9 AM.

Mods pm me for details.

cool more shows i can't see, have fun everyone!.

The fact that ticketmaster don't have this on their site when it supposedly starts in a few hours hardly bodes well for those being so hopeful.

I kinda think it takes some meaning away anyway, I mean, how many shows are they going to announce for before the European tour where over 100,000 people have bought RIR tickets thinking it will be the big comeback. I guess thats the problem with assumptions and GnR never officially announcing anything themselves

Source,

Well I'm disappointed i'll be at 3rd show. But happy for those who didn't get tickets.

Are we having another presale?

Laugh.

i just got a password today says presale is Apr 21 9 a.m. i didnt ge one for the first so this is VERY cool.

First post for me. Been listening to GNR since 1988, never got chance to see them live I cant wait!!!!!