More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

Its not a matter of anyone being an idiot, just an "Ah, well, we're rehearsed now - guess we don't need to do these shows! Besides, everyone came to more than one show, so its not like anyone didn't get to see us!" I could only go to the 15th show, and being that its the only show with one the night before, I have a feeling that it may become a casualty.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a matter of anyone being an idiot, just an "Ah, well, we're rehearsed now - guess we don't need to do these shows! Besides, everyone came to more than one show, so its not like anyone didn't get to see us!" I could only go to the 15th show, and being that its the only show with one the night before, I have a feeling that it may become a casualty.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. After Montreal, Vancouver, Philli etc. I'm sure he's knows damn well that it'd be a pretty big mistake.

I have a feeling the shows are gonna stink,, I predict they go on about 9:15 and are off by 10:30

Weren't you the one pissing and moaning before because you didn't get the password?

The fact that ticketmaster don't have this on their site when it supposedly starts in a few hours hardly bodes well for those being so hopeful.

I kinda think it takes some meaning away anyway, I mean, how many shows are they going to announce for before the European tour where over 100,000 people have bought RIR tickets thinking it will be the big comeback. I guess thats the problem with assumptions and GnR never officially announcing anything themselves

Nothing personal to you, but I'm just using your post as an example, but it seems that no matter what G'N'R do, they're always doing something wrong in someone's eyes.

GnR have done nothing though, thats the problem. Why cant they come out and announce a tour like any other band in the world rather than us finding out one gig at a time and now we have people who wanted to go to the first show find out they are not going to, twice!

I'm not whinging, everyone should be grateful to see the band strut their stuff. I am just havin a 'hard done by' moment as all GnR fans do, we are hardly the best treated in the music world.

Guys just a hint....

if it says that there no more tickets try again...

This morning I tried for 2 tickets and it was full.

I tried again for one and same.. no more tickets..

5 minutes after I tried again for 1 ticket and it found me one...just take your time...

Is anybody else suspicious of the May 12 and May 14th shows at Hammerstein? Not only are they not listed in Ticketmaster (as another thread already states,) but the links in the newer email are to dead ticketmaster sites... Furthermore most Livenation.com emails are generated from concertupdate@livenation.com - the newer email is generated from ccenyclivenation@livenation.com - AND not only does ticketmaster's site have no info - ticketmaster charge-by-phone has no info and the hammerstein ballroom's website has no info...

Am I being paranoid?

yeah it bothers me, and something else weird is that my first email i got from them wasnt put in the junk mail thing, but the shows for the 12th and 14th were...

Also true. I thought it was a wind up at first but the page linked from the email is hosted by live nation

yeah it bothers me, and something else weird is that my first email i got from them wasnt put in the junk mail thing, but the shows for the 12th and 14th were...

Also true. I thought it was a wind up at first but the page linked from the email is hosted by live nation

Is it possible the email isn't really hosted by live nation and it's a phisher?

Is anybody else suspicious of the May 12 and May 14th shows at Hammerstein? Not only are they not listed in Ticketmaster (as another thread already states,) but the links in the newer email are to dead ticketmaster sites... Furthermore most Livenation.com emails are generated from concertupdate@livenation.com - the newer email is generated from ccenyclivenation@livenation.com - AND not only does ticketmaster's site have no info - ticketmaster charge-by-phone has no info and the hammerstein ballroom's website has no info...

Am I being paranoid?

there is a link now and it says : Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database.

I posted this in another thread but bears repeating...

Am I being paranoid?

I called Ticketmaster and listened to all the menues. I was going crazy trying to find it. I couldn't. The links are fine. They were generated by a random sequencer just like the first two. But I can't seem to find any tangible signs of these dates. The links work EXACTLY like the others. I am sure tomorow morning at 9:00 it will be on.

Is it possible the email isn't really hosted by live nation and it's a phisher?

The email itself - yeah possible. But click on the image in the email and you go to a page that is directly hosted from the live nation website

There has been some kind of scandal over on e-bay about World Cup Soccer tix. Probably not relevant. But funny thing was tickets werent valid but they had to let people use them cos they cost so much. It's not the publics fault that the tickets are fake.

something else that's strange - check the "from" category in the inbox - most livenation emails (including the emails for the 15th and 17th shows) are from "Live Nation" the email for the 12th and 14th shows are from LiveNation Music Press - I've been on Livenation's email list for longer than I'd care to admit and can't recall ever having seen that before... (just another observation that might mean nothing...)

I posted this in another thread but bears repeating...

Am I being paranoid?

I called Ticketmaster and listened to all the menues. I was going crazy trying to find it. I couldn't. The links are fine. They were generated by a random sequencer just like the first two. But I can't seem to find any tangible signs of these dates. The links work EXACTLY like the others. I am sure tomorow morning at 9:00 it will be on.

Yes, the links work fine - but they take you to a dead ticketmaster page (this event doesn't exist in our database) - that's never happened to me from following a livenation link before...