Signatures

I need one...a while back (summer) High Voltage and Bromle were suggested. How do I go about doing this? Do me some Axl and his new line-up if ya got em...if you will. I don't have photoshop or the time and inclination.

I gotta go tonight cause I have a eye apt. in the morning in Salem (down the road--recheck on Lasik surgery.) Thus, a good nights rest is in order. I'll check back later tomorrow.

Edited by tryinharder

I need one...a while back (summer) you were suggested. How do I go about doing this?

Well, just tell me what you want on it and it will then magically appear in this thread. ;)

so...I edited the above thread with that stuff. I'd prefer to downplay my username cause it's stupid but I'm stuck with it. Just flow with it, do me a lu lu please. I like pics with emotion and the real guy under the star showing in expression.

Thankx...I'll be back.

I need one...a while back (summer) you were suggested. How do I go about doing this?

Well, just tell me what you want on it and it will then magically appear in this thread. ;)

so...I edited the above thread with that stuff. I'd prefer to downplay my username cause it's stupid but I'm stuck with it. Just flow with it, do me a lu lu please. I like pics with emotion and the real guy under the star showing in expression.

Thankx...I'll be back.

Congratulations, you joined on my birthday.

Thankx...I'll be back.

:o oh my god you arnt even one year old!!!!!! :shocked:

James S. :heart::lol: wow that was a retarded post lmao

Thankx...I'll be back.

:o oh my god you arnt even one year old!!!!!! :shocked:

James S. :heart::lol: wow that was a retarded post lmao

Do you try and squish as many emoticons as possible into your posts?

And why do you say "James S" at the end, we all know who you are :huh:

wow that was a retarded post lmao

A lot of your posts are.

Anyways, Indy, how about something simple [it's for another forum].

Criteria (sp?):

Almost Famous

Better Quote:

I never wanted you to be so full of anger,

I never wanted you to be somebody else

I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves

I only wanted you to see things for yourself

Font:

Especial Kay:

http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=especial_kay

That's all I can think of for now.

Thankx...I'll be back.

Cool...BTW how's your lil baby? Boy or Girl?

Thankx...I'll be back.

Hi Indiana,

Please could you make me a sig - I had a try but it was pants!

I'd like something with axl from the Patience video (or similar) if possible, something a bit moody/sexy if poss

Karen

Aight, I'll be done with both of yours when I return from a Drama Club banquet later this evening. ;)

Good deal, don't stress, I'm in no big fat hurry (about anything for that matter). Thanks. These guys think I don't give a rats ass cause of pictures attached to my messages but that's not so. I've gotten some flack about it in the past. Made me feel bad. Anyway, I appreciate it alot.

could i have these 2 pics:

izzyadlersappetite24vh.jpg

richardfortus1as.jpg

and 'markyboy101' written on it and a quote from twat on it

'yeah, there was a time,

didn't wanna know it all,

didn't wanna know it all and

I don't wanna know it now'

thanks in advance. if there is not enough room, leave out the 'markyboy101'.

Thankx...I'll be back.

Done:

ZAZ-1.jpg

wow that was a retarded post lmao

A lot of your posts are.

Anyways, Indy, how about something simple [it's for another forum].

Criteria (sp?):

Almost Famous

Better Quote:

I never wanted you to be so full of anger,

I never wanted you to be somebody else

I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves

I only wanted you to see things for yourself

Font:

Especial Kay:

http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=especial_kay

That's all I can think of for now.

DAS-1.jpg

Thankx...I'll be back.

Done:

ZAZ-1.jpg

WOW, it's nicer than expected! Thank you. :)