• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Rock?

KID ROCK?!!

KID FUCKING ROCK?!?!!?!??!

You've got to be shitting me. What is Axl doing bringing this fucking scrub on stage. Why are jokes like him and Fred Durst even allowed at these shows in the first place? Maybe Axl thinks bringing them on stage will the "younger fans" connect with Axl.

NEWSFLASH AXL - Nobody cares about Kid Rock anymore! People stopped caring about him 6 years ago! And he was never any good to begin with!!!

Kid Rock?

KID ROCK?!!

You've got to be shitting me. What is Axl doing bringing this fucking scrub on stage. Why are jokes like him and Fred Durst even allowed at these shows in the first place? Maybe Axl thinks bringing them on stage will the "younger fans" connect with Axl.

NEWSFLASH AXL - Nobody cares about Kid Rock anymore! People stopped caring about him 6 years ago! And he was never any good to begin with!!!

I would get into this, but its not worth it. So im just going to say you are an idiot and be done with it. :)

Kid Rock?

KID ROCK?!!

tell that to the people that sell out Rock's shows worldwide.

Uh, they don't. Kid Rock is garbage now. He only appeals to white trash hicks, not New York rock fans, or GnR fans. His first couple of albums went platinum, and then his career dropped like a rock. I think his last album went tin foil.

He's old news, and having him on stage doesn't benefit Axl at all. It just shows how out of touch he is with today's music scene.

Edited by OTHAFA

Uh, they don't. Kid Rock is garbage now. He only appeals to white trash hicks, not New York rock fans, or GnR fans. His first couple of albums went platinum, and then his career dropped like a rock. I think his last album went tin foil.

He's old news, and having him on stage doesn't benefit Axl at all. It just shows how out of touch he is with today's music scene.

I'm a Guns fan and I like Kid Rock. He just released a live album and just filmed a live dvd. The guy sells out everywhere he plays. Just because you don't like him(fuck you don't even like GN'R as it is today) doesn't mean jack shit.

Well, obviously he appeals to Axl. And I went and saw him live a couple months ago in a sold out 15,000 seat arena, so im guessing he is doing pretty good for himself.

I can handle your opinion that you dont like him, thats fine, but some of the shit you are saying is just fucking stupid.

Kid Rock is totally unknown in Europe. And rightfully.

Well you know,some people don't know how to listen to music with an open mind. So it may not be World Wide,but pretty fucking close.

I'm a Guns fan and I like Kid Rock. He just released a live album and just filmed a live dvd. The guy sells out everywhere he plays. Just because you don't like him(fuck you don't even like GN'R as it is today) doesn't mean jack shit.

That's unfortunate that you like him, because he blows.

Nobody buys his records anymore, and only people who live out in the sticks go to his concerts anymore.

He was huge in like 1998, when shit like him and Limp Bizkit polluted the airwaves.

Now, not so much.

Plenty buy his records - 21 Million in the US alone. He has achieved moderate success over the pond, but I guess his style appeals to you intermarrying hicks more ;)

And you say he's not talented? he is credited on his albums for not only vocals, but guitar (steel, rhythm, electric and acoustic), bass, percussion, mixing, mellotron, keyboard, backing vocals, slide guitar, scratching, programming, producer, and even banjo.

TIN FOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!!!! I think he is so rich now though, that he paid axl to let him play with'm.

He can play a lot of instruments, he just sucks at all of them.

He really doesn't. Have you ever listened to any of his stuff, without dismissing it instantly? If you actually listen to lots of his stuff, it's really good. Trust me, you can't bash him, until you'd listened to the Albums Kid Rock, and probably History Of Rock. Very, very different, but great albums.

And screw you Alan Niveen, you don't like anything on here ('cept those Backstreet Boys), so f'off and listen to their comeback tour and save us, hell save yourself, from looking stupid.

Edited by The Sandman

TIN FOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!!!! I think he is so rich now though, that he paid axl to let him play with'm.

Kid Rock is totally unknown in Europe. And rightfully.

i'm in Europe and I can confirm it!!!!!!

So can I, and he's achieved almost cult status around my area.

???????????

Rock is unknown in Europe is only because copyright problem pushes record lable to withdraw selling his albums and he doesnt tour there at all, nothing about music itself.

anyway, i like him

and most important: Izzy was on stage. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rock2 rock3rock3rock3