• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roses_are_red

55315681.jpg

with her ex-boyfriend michael hilfiger

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

55315681.jpg

with her ex-boyfriend michael hilfiger

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

this pic makes me think.... maybe l have a chance with axl :lol::lol: this lady is not so pretty :confused:

Guest cherry_bomb
I think if you are dating Axl Rose, "pretty" is not quite as important as "tolerant".

Let's face it, there have to be days (if not weeks) he is fucking brutal to be around.

oh, you know him personally?

I think if you are dating Axl Rose, "pretty" is not quite as important as "tolerant".

Let's face it, there have to be days (if not weeks) he is fucking brutal to be around.

:rofl-lol: loughing but...I guess it's true...so let's see, to date Axl Rose u have to be tolerant and pretty!!!

What else?

I love this routine. :rolleyes:

As if there is not a ridiculous amount of evidence to suggest he is a bit on the high maintenence side.

About the best you can offer me is that maybe he has lightened up over time. But if we are going with just what we know of him previously, to call him a bit much at times is putting it mildly.

As if there is not a ridiculous amount of evidence to suggest he is a bit on the high maintenence side.

About the best you can offer me is that maybe he has lightened up over time. But if we are going with just what we know of him previously, to call him a bit much at times is putting it mildly.

Yes but at the same time I guess dating Axl would be incredible on the "good days" because Axl can be a dick but can also be the loveliest person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheAlien

Guest cherry_bomb

what i mean is, you're only judging him and what kind of boyfriend he'd be by what you're presented with in the media. yeah, im sure it's/he's not always easy going, but what relationship is?

im sure his good points are all worth it anyway ;)

DGenerationX said:

That's not necessarily true. I think anyone can see that Axl has changed a lot since the 90's. The Axe in the 90's would have tore into Tommy Hillfiger before the guy had a chance to think about throwing a punch. Axl's calmed down a lot since then.

And on a side note, seeing as how Axl has a history of putting his girlfriends in music video's such as Sweet Child, Don't Cry, November Rain, could we be seeing her in the upcoming Chinese Democracy videos?

Edited by Ultrastar

Guest roses_are_red

:rofl-lol: loughing but...I guess it's true...so let's see, to date Axl Rose u have to be tolerant and pretty!!!

What else?

ha lets make a thread or write a book ' how to be axl rose's girlfriend'

you have to be: tall, pretty, supermodel, tolerant, thin, cute, look like ss, sexy etc..

What else?

ha lets make a thread or write a book ' how to be axl rose's girlfriend'

you have to be: tall, pretty, supermodel, tolerant, thin, cute, look like ss, sexy etc..

LOL That could be funny!

And then we could send it to Mr Rose in person and see if it meets!

DGenerationX said:

That's not necessarily true. I think anyone can see that Axl has changed a lot since the 90's. The Axe in the 90's would have tore into Tommy Hillfiger before the guy had a chance to think about throwing a punch. Axl's calmed down a lot since then.

This is actually a great point.

The Axl of the 90s would have thrown a tantrum and stormed out of the place. The fact he pretty much laughed it off and stuck around to do the set, I found very encouraging.

DGenerationX said:

This is actually a great point.

The Axl of the 90s would have thrown a tantrum and stormed out of the place. The fact he pretty much laughed it off and stuck around to do the set, I found very encouraging.

Hmmm that's a good point but... as we got to learn Axl has always had his "Yes days" and his "No days" ... who knows???

It's incredible that among us nobody actually know him directly...

Edited by TheAlien

He beat up Stephanie Seymour because he stubbed his toe on his way to tell her something and somehow it was her fault...

That the guy you want?

Then again if he writes another November Rain just for you, I guess you'd probably put up with anything...

He beat up Stephanie Seymour because he stubbed his toe on his way to tell her something and somehow it was her fault...

That the guy you want?

Then again if he writes another November Rain just for you, I guess you'd probably put up with anything...

Where did you hear that?

That the guy you want?

Maybe he was in his bad day............... if she and others staid with him well he must have the good days too!!!!!!

And they have to be very good! ;)

Also we're talking about Erin Everly and Stefany S. (I FOUND IT!!!! U have to be called EE or SS... did u notice? Erin and Stefany?) I suppose they weren't dating Axl for money........they had enough of their own....

That the guy you want?

Where did you hear that?

Spin article from 1999, but it wasn't Steph, with Steph it was something about a litter box... It was actually Erin:

ERIN EVERLY (from a sworn deposition in her lawsuit against Rose for physical and mental abuse, which was later settled out of court): I was walking and he stubbed his toe behind me ... and started just attacking me and telling me it was my fault that he had stubbed his toe because he was coming to tell me something.

Edited by moreblack

That the guy you want?

Where did you hear that?

Spin article from 1999, but it wasn't Steph, with Steph it was something about a litter box... It was actually Erin:

ERIN EVERLY (from a sworn deposition in her lawsuit against Rose for physical and mental abuse, which was later settled out of court): I was walking and he stubbed his toe behind me ... and started just attacking me and telling me it was my fault that he had stubbed his toe because he was coming to tell me something.

Thanks,I had never heard that one before.

DGenerationX said:

And on a side note, seeing as how Axl has a history of putting his girlfriends in music video's such as Sweet Child, Don't Cry, November Rain, could we be seeing her in the upcoming Chinese Democracy videos?

EXACTLY! You're either blind or just incredibly stupid if you can't see the man has changed dramatically from the raging maniac he was at 23 or 27. He's probably gone through years of therapy to be where he is now. What do you think the Axl of 1990 would have done to Hilfiger? The Axl we're seeing now is a much healthier one....

That would be fine with me. As long as Axl give me a change with him.I would be happy. And she's not pretty.She has nice hair i will give her that.I hope it doesnt last with them.I know that's not nice and i dont know why i feel like that either.