Coma2k's Signatures

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, coma! Can you make me a new sig?

I need it sort of like this:

I need a screenshot of Robin Williams teaching a classroom of kids from the movie DEAD POETS SOCIETY. However, one of the kids should be Del James.

I need the following text on the signature:

The DEL BLAMES Society

With some kind of reference to the movie / a pun on a catchphrase... the most famous thing from that film is the whole "Carpe Diem, Seize the Day" thing - I was thinking maybe "Don't Seize the Day... Blame It!"

And then maybe have a "Robin Williams Stamp of Approval" in the bottom left corner - a happy picture of Mr. Williams' face in a Looney Tunes style "bubble," like the kind Porky Pig used to pop out of when he said "T-t-t-t-t-t-that's all, folks!" And a thumbs up with the text "Robin Williams Approves!" next to it.

Thanks!

Edited by Estranged Reality

I need something very similar to ER.

Like, have it say ''The Del Blames society'' at the bottom, in the middle. Then, in the middle, a screenshot of Del James writing in a diary or something, with some Robin William pics on the cover of James' diary he's reading. And then, like ER, have the Robin Williams approves sticker at the bottom left or something, and then the Looney Tune bubble thing.

Thanks alot, I appreciate it, man.

hey coma2k !

been watching your designs,they are awesome men, if you got time, could you do one for me

i would like something GNR old school , like the pic i put in my signature now, something like that if you can with my name, with cool use your illusion font, just keep it old school, something with a pic of axl 87-93 era

it would be much much much appreciated! :D

I'm sorry to say, but i won't do sigs for a while; i'm much too busy to spend time with photoshop.

I really really apologize for it. I hope someone else will help you out.

Thx all for nice comments & birthday wishes :D

C U

:P

I'm sorry to say, but i won't do sigs for a while; i'm much too busy to spend time with photoshop.

I really really apologize for it. I hope someone else will help you out.

Thx all for nice comments & birthday wishes :D

C U

:P

dude its all okay!

dont apologize for that :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...