Absence of songs like You're Crazy and Anything Goes

Marky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The older I get, and the less I listen to Rock, the more I like "Anything Goes".

Maybe I should try that song in a while, I haven't listened to GNR in a while since I haven't been listening to so much rock music (when I listen to rock its the Mars Volta, Zeppelin or Hendrix basically) in favor of jazz, but Anything Goes was always a very different song to me.

• 3 months later...
think about you was a nice bonus for me as it wasn't really expected

hate to think how much money I would have paid to hear estranged though

Estranged is my fave GNR song ever. Especially the one on live era. So i wud hate to hear the new GNR play it, i wud be so disapointed as slash's guitar melodies on it are just sooo awsum.. Hence why i love playing it on my guitar :D:P

• 4 years later...

I Disagree with last two comments, Anything Goes was a really good song, and slash always had a talkbox for rocket queen, perhaps axl didnt had the voice for signging it, like they did with my michelle, which I THINK they never played on the UYI tour. I've only watched them play my michelle in the start of the tour, in the ritz :/

Edited by FREEZER