Here's hoping you all have too much free time...

I feel like having a proper graphic sig again, so if anyone would be kind enough to get me one, I'd be much obliged. :)

I'd love a purplish one to match my avatar and possibly with an "artsy" image. But if you're terribly unoriginal, I'd settle for one with either the image of the old band in one of those gorgeous leather-packed photoshoots or one of those scrumptious Slash & Axl images, be it from a concert or photo session. My nick has to be on it as well, or maybe just "NG" if you can't be bothered to make the font look good. :P Don't make it huge either, I want a sleek and elegant one.

You good sig-makers care to give it a shot? There's no hurry, so everyone can take their time and I'll pick one in the end. Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :heart:

Yay, artsiness ^_^ I like it, but I was thinking more along the lines of a mixture of the colours I have in my avatar - purplish, but still with traces of some violet, pink and white. Maybe a less classical font as well.

By the way, whose lips are those? Looks like either Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba... :unsure:

And pssh, don't be so modest - I love your current sig and, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the person who made that purplish posterised Axl & Erin sig for love&hates? :unsure: I loved that one! :wub:

And pssh, don't be so modest - I love your current sig and, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the person who made that purplish posterised Axl & Erin sig for love&hates? :unsure: I loved that one! :wub:

Nah, that was an IndiannaRose creation... ;)

PS - Cool job ARQ. Simple, but nice. :)

Edited by highvoltage

I thought I made that sig for you! :lol:

Sorry, I have a bad memory. As for the lips, I have no idea to be honest. I just found the picture on google and thought it was cool.

I can do some tweaking with the colours and font etc. if you like the basic idea...or I can scrap the lips thing and see if I can come up with anything better.

EDIT: You meant this sig?

ng3mb4.jpg

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

And pssh, don't be so modest - I love your current sig and, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the person who made that purplish posterised Axl & Erin sig for love&hates? :unsure: I loved that one!

Whoops, my bad. Haven't seen anything by him in ages, which is a shame. Haven't seen anything new by you either, which is an even bigger shame *hint hint* :P

I thought I made that sig for you! :lol:

Sorry, I have a bad memory. As for the lips, I have no idea to be honest. I just found the picture on google and thought it was cool.

I can do some tweaking with the colours and font etc. if you like the basic idea...or I can scrap the lips thing and see if I can come up with anything better.

To be honest, I have no idea what I'll end up liking, so if you really don't mind (I'm slightly paranoid about wasting people's time :mellow: ), just see what sorts of things you can come up with - the more ideas, the better :P

*** Yep, that's the one, HV! :)

Edited by nameless_girl

And pssh, don't be so modest - I love your current sig and, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the person who made that purplish posterised Axl & Erin sig for love&hates? :unsure: I loved that one!

Whoops, my bad. Haven't seen anything by him in ages, which is a shame. Haven't seen anything new by you either, which is an even bigger shame *hint hint* :P

I've been too busy with school for design stuff... I can have a crack at mucking around with some stuff on the weekend, but I haven't touched Photoshop in months, so who knows what will come of it... :confused:

Bromle that's amazing :shocked::wub:

You should give it a shot as well - I liked one of those Axl sigs you did ages ago. :heart: C'mon, you know you want to... :P

On another note, ARQ, did you make your current sig yourself or did you get it from someone? Because it isn't in your sig thread and I don't feel like browsing through pages of threads in this section just to attempt to find out... :unsure: Anyway, it's one of the loveliest I've seen around here lately! :wub: