Concert Update

DirtyZ7

I am in Raleigh, NC and was listening to a Greensboro radio station for their morning show and they said to listen at 5:00 for a HUGE concert announcement, they said we wouldnt want to miss it. I was hoping GNR but thought no, since I would have heard somethin about it here. Sure enough, they just said that Guns will play the Greensboro Coliseum on Halloween Night. The first time playing Greensboro since the early 90s. Any pre-sale news for this?? Tickets go on sale on 9/23.

here is the link for the radio station www.rock92.com

check the concert page

Edited by madison

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN!!!! I have plans I cant break that night.

I live in Asheville, NC and on their last tour in 2002 they were supposed to play in Greenville, SC before the tour got cancelled. I had tickets to that, and im hoping they will play there again sometime around the Greensboro show, or at least Charlotte on another night so I can go.

"The band’s long awaited new album, Chinese Democracy, is scheduled to be released later this month."

:o

Just so I can get my bit of history.:) Spotted this on HTGTH:

http://www.greensborocoliseum.com/calendar...ails.cfm?id=625

The band’s long awaited new album, Chinese Democracy, is scheduled to be released later this month.

Also info. on the Halloween date.:)

Oh my lord, you JINXed it you fat fuck.

Just so I can get my bit of history.:) Spotted this on HTGTH:

http://www.greensborocoliseum.com/calendar...ails.cfm?id=625

The band’s long awaited new album, Chinese Democracy, is scheduled to be released later this month.

Also info. on the Halloween date.:)

Oh my lord, you JINXed it you fat fuck.

How did you know I was *slightly*... big?:)

By the way, it was "JINXed" anyway, surely, because there is no news on a single or anything and with only 14 days or so left to go in this month it looks unlikely.:)

I live in the Greensboro area and personally, if I were you guys, I wouldnt think too much about this claim about the new recording coming out at the end of this month. Considering the source, (Greensboro Collisium) I really don't think they know what they are talking about.

If the news come from LA or NY, then maybe Ill listen to it. Dont take me wrong... Id love for it to be the truth but I just dont think the source is good.

BW