Sanctuary Group [Press Release]

eRomano

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt there will be a single tomorrow. The new site will have tour dates and maybe some information about the new band members. There might be a message board, too.

Then we could be "Official Downloading Motherfuckers :P "

@ reckless life

I might be making the trip up to Cleveland with my brother, that'd be kickass B)

Edited by GNRrocks3

just a thought, we may get a look at the artwork, or at least what it may look like on the site tomorrow. also, does anyone also think that there will be a single tomorrow? it makes perfect sense.

one other thought, what about a track listing. i cant see a new site going active without some serious info. they need something other than tour dats to convince non-fans to go see the shows and buy the cd.

am hoping for a exact date of release tomorrow ...and maybe a track listing? :orock4

Could be a case of brilliant marketing. The MLB playoffs are about to begin. Waht better place to advertise than during the commercial breaks of those games?

I have had my hopes up, way up, several times before. End of Days, 2002, etc. But I really believe it may finally happen this time.

And the good news is, the new band is awesome. The 02 version was not on par with this version. Axl sounds better. And Bumble will be more presentable than Buckethead--while both are excellent guitar players.

Anyway, this news sounds very promising. We shall see what comes of it.

11/25/06 Auburn Hills, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills

Kickass B)

Hell yeah B)

See you there rock3

Yeah dude

That has to be around thanksgiving break, so I'll be in Detroit. This'll work out perfectly

Yep it's around then, cause my Bday ( 22nd) is a wednesday before thanksgiving, so Ill be home too! Shit this is great!

I see Cleveland on that itenary!!Did I spell that right? Anyone else that might go to the Cleveland show...I will be there with many friends or just me....If going to Cleveland let me know

Since they're not going to Pittsburgh, I will probably make the trip upto the clevland show.

This sounds like it's it.

For the first time, the tour is titled "The Chinese Democracy" tour.

Sometime before the year is out is good enough for me. After all, we've waited this long, what's 3 more months.

I seriously think it's actually happening.

~Bryan (A Very Happy Asian)

this is the best news in a long time!!

just imagine, within 13 Tuesdays we all will be tired of listening to CD, ok maybe not tired as I'll probably love it, but you get the idea!!

and tommorrow we finally get a website!!!! fucking great news!!!!

I'm not worried about not having a concrete release date honestly.. I think it's part of the business for them and part of the excitement for us!! I really want to be surprised

Things seems to be good in the GNR camp in these days.Great consert at the Inland invation(best by Axl in 13 years), a website and som other great news.

But i will prey to Axl, to get him cut those solos, thats the only problem for the new band right now!

Edited by Sjakalen

I'm as big a fan as the rest of you all....but there is NO way that Axl is going to make it through all of those shows. His voice will be gone half way through. I love the songs, but I believe that Chinese Democracy is going to completely tank. Axl will get discouraged and the tour will be over.

I think we all know it but hate to admit it-- Better, IRS, Chinese Democracy....they are all B sides at best. The worst song on AFD is better than these songs.

I love listening to GnR, but i don't think the rest of the world will....

GU

Maybe they'll be like "Rock Star Supenova" and have the first 2 single playing on the website.

www.intothesupernova.com

I'm excited, although it'll just be a GNR logo with tour dates and a "Coming Soon" icon.