Sanctuary Group [Press Release]

eRomano

I'm as big a fan as the rest of you all....but there is NO way that Axl is going to make it through all of those shows. His voice will be gone half way through. I love the songs, but I believe that Chinese Democracy is going to completely tank. Axl will get discouraged and the tour will be over.

I think we all know it but hate to admit it-- Better, IRS, Chinese Democracy....they are all B sides at best. The worst song on AFD is better than these songs.

I love listening to GnR, but i don't think the rest of the world will....

GU

Maybe they'll be like "Rock Star Supenova" and have the first 2 single playing on the website.

www.intothesupernova.com

I'm excited, although it'll just be a GNR logo with tour dates and a "Coming Soon" icon.

wow way to go being negative about probably the best thing to happen to gnr in yearsss

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a case of brilliant marketing. The MLB playoffs are about to begin. Waht better place to advertise than during the commercial breaks of those games?

I have had my hopes up, way up, several times before. End of Days, 2002, etc. But I really believe it may finally happen this time.

And the good news is, the new band is awesome. The 02 version was not on par with this version. Axl sounds better. And Bumble will be more presentable than Buckethead--while both are excellent guitar players.

Anyway, this news sounds very promising. We shall see what comes of it.

to bad only about 40 people watch baseball, and 30 of them are so old they couldn't hear the album anyway.

I'm as big a fan as the rest of you all....but there is NO way that Axl is going to make it through all of those shows. His voice will be gone half way through. I love the songs, but I believe that Chinese Democracy is going to completely tank. Axl will get discouraged and the tour will be over.

I think we all know it but hate to admit it-- Better, IRS, Chinese Democracy....they are all B sides at best. The worst song on AFD is better than these songs.

GU

Maybe they'll be like "Rock Star Supenova" and have the first 2 single playing on the website.

www.intothesupernova.com

I'm excited, although it'll just be a GNR logo with tour dates and a "Coming Soon" icon.

I hate being quoted for no reason.

GU

www.intothesupernova.com

Kaneda??!!

GU

www.intothesupernova.com

Kaneda??!!

I noticed all the newer members seem to love Kaneda......

Could be a case of brilliant marketing. The MLB playoffs are about to begin. Waht better place to advertise than during the commercial breaks of those games?

I have had my hopes up, way up, several times before. End of Days, 2002, etc. But I really believe it may finally happen this time.

And the good news is, the new band is awesome. The 02 version was not on par with this version. Axl sounds better. And Bumble will be more presentable than Buckethead--while both are excellent guitar players.

Anyway, this news sounds very promising. We shall see what comes of it.

to bad only about 40 people watch baseball, and 30 of them are so old they couldn't hear the album anyway.

Baseball, based on TV statistics (households that tune into a game, when, and how often), ticket sales, radio hits and fan attendance is the most watched/listened to major sporting league in the United States, and if I remember correctly, the world. 32 teams playing 162 games per year each... every game televised and/or broadcast on the radio is pretty tough to beat. Even for Soccer (or Football to those of you across the pond).

I'd say it's a pretty genious marketing move.

GU

www.intothesupernova.com

Kaneda, how many times are you going to post under your dozens of aliases?

Baseball, based on TV statistics (households that tune into a game, when, and how often), ticket sales, radio hits and fan attendance is the most watched/listened to major sporting league in the United States, and if I remember correctly, the world. 32 teams playing 162 games per year each... every game televised and/or broadcast on the radio is pretty tough to beat. Even for Soccer (or Football to those of you across the pond).

They don't get more viewers per game than football and it's easy for their cumulative audience to be bigger when they play ten times more games per season than a football team. As for baseball being the most watched/listened to sport in the world, I've got some bad news for you, it's not. That title is held by cricket. It's the number one sport in numerous countries, including India with it's 1.1 billion people put it way ahead of any north American sport.

They don't get more viewers per game than football and it's easy for their cumulative audience to be bigger when they play ten times more games per season than a football team. As for baseball being the most watched/listened to sport in the world, I've got some bad news for you, it's not. That title is held by cricket. It's the number one sport in numerous countries, including India with it's 1.1 billion people put it way ahead of any north American sport.

Thanks for chiming in, Takeshi. Of course, you're smarter than me. Who would figure football gets more viewers per game. Whether you're talking about 'soccer' (outside of the states) or american football, it doesn't matter because you're 100% right.

My point is, cumulatively speaking, baseball's audience is much larger because they play 10 times more games per season. I'm glad you figured that out all on your own. You, sir, deserve a big ol' pat on the back.

As for Crickett, you're going to need to pull some better numbers out of your ass. You see, in the third world, those 1.2 billion people in India don't have TV's. The internet consists of tying notes to doves feet and hoping they find the recipient. Besides, I was referring to the parts of the world that aren't burning American and British flags and wishing death to the entire western world.

So, thanks for your two cents. You're still the smartest guy on the forum.