11/5 show in NJ

Jessiee422

I'll be there.

FUCKIN RIGHT

I hate it. I'm going to sit up at the top because I'm not paying $60+$10(processing)+$10(parking) or $90+$10+10 for better seats. I wish the issue was that the good seats were sold out, not that I can't afford better seats.

I'm in section 106. Pretty excited! I was tempted to get floor seats but was skerd!! Don't want to get crushed. I hope sales pick up for them though. Not that it matters cause I'm just glad I'm going to see them. I have work the next day but I don't care. It'll be worth it!! :o)

I'll be there.

FUCKIN RIGHT

I hate it. I'm going to sit up at the top because I'm not paying $60+$10(processing)+$10(parking) or $90+$10+10 for better seats. I wish the issue was that the good seats were sold out, not that I can't afford better seats.

I was afraid I was gonna have to settle for the 300s for MSG, since they were "only" $60 - but after I realized how horrible those seats were, I went for floor...came to $101 per ticket after fees, but hell - its GN'R in MSG - it doesn't get any better than that!

• 3 weeks later...

The tickets are just too damned expensive, that's why they're not selling. If they lowered their prices, they could really make so much more money. I think. We'll see. But as of now, the $38 tickets are sold out. The rest are not even half gone.

Just something I realized today about this show and wanted to make everyone aware in case they weren't-

The floor of this concert is actually split in 2 with GA VIP being in the front and GA BACK on the back half of the floor-

I never even would have known this if someone hadn't brought it up in another forum-Apparently after the day of the pre-sale the promoter had the GA split into two sections so I would advise everyone to look at their tickets or be careful if they are buying them second hand.

I called TM to complain because my online order history never said anything about BACK GA and they offered me a refund and I was able to pick up a pair of the VIP front section online for face value thankfully.

Just a heads up :)

Just something I realized today about this show and wanted to make everyone aware in case they weren't-

The floor of this concert is actually split in 2 with GA VIP being in the front and GA BACK on the back half of the floor-

I never even would have known this if someone hadn't brought it up in another forum-Apparently after the day of the pre-sale the promoter had the GA split into two sections so I would advise everyone to look at their tickets or be careful if they are buying them second hand.

I called TM to complain because my online order history never said anything about BACK GA and they offered me a refund and I was able to pick up a pair of the VIP front section online for face value thankfully.

What ??!

How can you tell by your ticket!?! What should it say on it? Let me know please.

What ??!

How can you tell by your ticket!?! What should it say on it? Let me know please.

P1010004-1.jpg

These were my tickets I had refunded and then I got new VIP ones. I circled where you should look-

If yours say VIP there you are in the front, if yours look like these you are in the back GA section

i'll be there, i gotta check my tickets when i get out of work. i have GA but not sure which one.

and to the people saying it is going to be empty because you can still get GA and 100 level tickets, that doesnt mean anything. i went to see tool here in oct, got great tickets in the 100s right by the stage a week before the show and the place was pretty close to a sell out.

Edited by gnr estranged

i'll be there, i gotta check my tickets when i get out of work. i have GA but not sure which one.

and to the people saying it is going to be empty because you can still get GA and 100 level tickets, that doesnt mean anything. i went to see tool here in oct, got great tickets in the 100s right by the stage a week before the show and the place was pretty close to a sell out.

Actually when I called yesterday regarding my tickets there were no GA left, hence why the guy offered me a refund when I complained about being in the back-

I tried to bring up 2 just now on TM and no GA are available anymore-

What ??!

P1010004-1.jpg

These were my tickets I had refunded and then I got new VIP ones. I circled where you should look-

If yours say VIP there you are in the front, if yours look like these you are in the back GA section

Ok mine says VIP thank god!

Thank for posting that. I got really scared.

Maybe I'll see you at the show... except I don't know what you look like. :unsure: