New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

I almost forgot about the "2005 is the year of GN'R" comment.

FUCK YOU AGAIN MERCK.

Don't be so harsh to Merck, he has special needs and when he said 2005 would be the year of Guns N' Roses he thought he was in 2004, which means that to him this year IS 2005. So in his mind he is correct.

It's ok Merck i spoke up for you mate rock3

Edited by gnr=axl

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merck gets paid a wage from GnR to look after theirs and Axls interests.

We do a job and we get paid, that does not mean we have to fucking like it or even agree with it but if we need money we do it.

You can slate Merck all you want but he is a servant of the beast and as such has as much control over GnR as we do ;)

We do a job and we get paid, that does not mean we have to fucking like it or even agree with it but if we need money we do it.

You can slate Merck all you want but he is a servant of the beast and as such has as much control over GnR as we do ;)

good post, :) i think some people have warnings knocking on there inbox door :rofl-lol:

I am from HTGTH and would like to say to all the people that are "bashing" the forum - we are only refraining from discussing the ad because Merck personally asked us not to. Apparently this was supposed to be kept a secret until the commercial was actually aired. But seriously, stop acting like it's a communist party over there. :)

good post, :) i think some people have warnings knocking on there inbox door :rofl-lol:

True rock3

So single next week, anyone think they may play the single on that raido channel people are talking about this weekend?

Send for paramedics i think HTGTH is about to choke on Mercks dick.

The simple facts that a board can ask members to refrain from descussing a decent topic ( not a leak as such ) says it all really.

Proud to be a mygnr member rock3

If you like being censored feel free to keep posting or being told not to at HTGTH

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

The simple facts that a board can ask members to refrain from descussing a decent topic ( not a leak as such ) says it all really.

If you like being censored feel free to keep posting or being told not to at HTGTH

I think collectively assaulting another forum is weak. There are GN'R fans just like you there!

Blame Merck, not HTGTH. Merck is the one who asked them to delete all topics related to the commercial.

But anyway, this is exciting and I cannot wait for the single to come out! rock3

I think collectively assaulting another forum is weak. There are GN'R fans just like you there!

Blame Merck, not HTGTH. Merck is the one who asked them to delete all topics related to the commercial.

But anyway, this is exciting and I cannot wait for the single to come out! rock3

why aint the threads been removed here then?

madison has contact with merck, why wouldn't he contact her?