New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

There are some people who are so mired in conspiracy theories they'll probably believe they're listening to demos when they have the final album in their hands...

SG

That´s not the point for me, i would be really dissapointed if this is the final version, guns and roses always had more proffesional songs, it must be a big difference between the live song and the studio song, and this is not the case.

exactly

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me this isn't a hoax...

If it is a hoax, it is one of the most elaborate ones I've ever heard of in rock . Someone would have had to take the demo and overdub guitars, alter the drum sound and the vocals. Then they would have had to hack the Harley-Davidson site and add references to GN'R and Better being the first single.

please tell me this isn't a hoax...

If it is a hoax, it is one of the most elaborate ones I've ever heard of in rock . Someone would have had to take the demo and overdub guitars, alter the drum sound and the vocals. Then they would have had to hack the Harley-Davidson site and add references to GN'R and Better being the first single.

Yes bax, I'm just in shock. I live in the Nashville, so you know my concert was postponed, so I expected the SOS.

Thank you very much man. I was just searching for it and I saw that message. It definitely sounds like a studio version to me. I can hear different guitar parts added in around 35 seconds and his vocals sound "better" than before.

mm no.. the guitar parts are just the same as in the demo.. nothing has changed... it's better mixed and you can hear it better, that's all

if you pay closely attention to the demo, you'll see the guitar is there, and it's the same, but it's more hidden in between Axl's voice and all the other stuff so you can't make the whole outro quite as clear as in the ad version without making an extra effort

I'm wondering if the "Better" version of the ad will air sometime during the world series, perhaps during the final game.

It would only happen if harley davidson decided to buy some commerical time from the network. MLB isn't involved in which commericals are shown during the games. The deal that GN'R management has with a subsidiary of MLB to run gunsnroses.com doesn't make it any more likely that this ad will be shown during a baseball game.

I'm wondering if the "Better" version of the ad will air sometime during the world series, perhaps during the final game.

It would only happen if harley davidson decided to buy some commerical time from the network. MLB isn't involved in which commericals are shown during the games. The deal that GN'R management has with a subsidiary of MLB to run gunsnroses.com doesn't make it any more likely that this ad will be shown during a baseball game.

Yeah I realize that-it just seems like they could reach the largest possible audience during such a highly-rated event.

Is it old news that this ad has been removed from the H.D. site? Only the Paradise City one is now online.

OMFG!1!!~ WTF IS UP WITH THAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

It wasn't funny the first time shit like this was posted so why bother continuing it? :rolleyes:

Agreed, copycats.....and whats even worse. They copyed a allready bad concept. :rolleyes: