New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

That sounded exaclty like the leak that I have.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

Thats very true. the more people post on these threads about it, the more people are saying they think it's different then they're leaks. I'm wodering if I had the studio all along...there are two different versions of better I have, but one is only 1:20.

A8R

You can't hear that there is a new layer of guitar's in the backround ? deaf ?

That "Extra" guitar is on one of the leaks that I have fuckehead

A8R

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are HTGTH playing at? It's on Harley's website for God's sake!

Unless Harley has released it too early and it was supposed to tie in with the album release?????? - but the ad clearly states from the unreleased...Now, does that mean unreleased album, or unreleased song...

Edited by invisible_rose

That sounded exaclty like the leak that I have.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

Thats very true. the more people post on these threads about it, the more people are saying they think it's different then they're leaks. I'm wodering if I had the studio all along...there are two different versions of better I have, but one is only 1:20.

A8R

You can't hear that there is a new layer of guitar's in the backround ? deaf ?

That "Extra" guitar is on one of the leaks that I have fuckehead

A8R

Woow ? Why be so fucking hostile ? You come of ass a twat than, no offence.

Aw I love the sheep! That is so cute. Can Axl use them in his video? :kiss:

Dude the song sounds awesome, Axl's voice is so raw and powerful. I has the be the studio version if this is a real commercial- Axl would never let them use a leak! Just because it sounds like the leak just means they are good live performers, Axl's voice sounds a lot cleaner here than in any leak tho IMO. At some points its hard to hear though because of the sheep! :wub:

Do you people realice that those 45 secs are the firt we hear out of the record????

mark this day on your calendar people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! history in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know :o:wub:

doesnt sound quite what i imagined i though maybe my head would explode or somthing but i guess its just music :)

hey all the time on adverts like car adverts n levi n shit people always ask about the song and it becomes big n goes in the charts n stuff..........i think this is defintly gonna be one of they songs too catch that sort of attention wonder how big the ad will be (popular) and if it will be shown in the uk

THAT SOUNDED FUCKING AWESOME!!!

There's NO way in hell that's a demo!

Axl sounded superb on that..his voice in fine shape.The guitars are crisp...just sounded amazing!!

ad?....there was an ad?? :P

Edited by zint61

HTGTH will get their reward from the band when all the secrecy around the album dissapears and promotion really starts. Jarmo isnt stupid he wouldnt be doing all this unless there was some incentive to do it!

As for the song, its definitly a studio version, there is an extra guitar part at the very end and it sounds like the lyrics are different in at least one part. Sounds awsome though, very hard to judge since its all spliced together. Kind of wishing i hadnt listened to the demo so many times. Its going to take some getting used to, the new version has to overwrite the old version that currently circulates my brain!

Jonx