New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Darth Vader's voice* And now it begins... :P.

Not a fan of the advert myself but think its cool that a new song was used. Wouldn't surprise me now if we see more adverts for other products with some Chinese Democracy tracks on it, good way of promoting it tbh :)

Monty

that was the dumbest commercial I've ever seen, cool that they used a new gnr tune on it but wouldn't it have been a better commercial if BETTER had been playing over a bunch of bikes doing something instead of a bunch of sheep, just my opinion

that was the dumbest commercial I've ever seen, cool that they used a new gnr tune on it but wouldn't it have been a better commercial if BETTER had been playing over a bunch of bikes doing something instead of a bunch of sheep, just my opinion

Dude, the concept of this pub is great, even with no music, i like it!

hold up....maybe this is an excerpt fr the single video...remember axl used dolphins in estranged? now he uses sheeps :P

it's proven that sheeps are a lot more naughty than dolphins.. it's part of the evolution of GN'R i guess

:unsure:

the black sheep represents slash :P

hold up....maybe this is an excerpt fr the single video...remember axl used dolphins in estranged? now he uses sheeps :P

it's proven that sheeps are a lot more naughty than dolphins.. it's part of the evolution of GN'R i guess

:unsure:

not true. dolphins are the only other mammal that engages in self pleasuring. :P

Can't blame GNR for wanting to break into the Welsh market. I can just imagin all the Welsh boyo's salivating over it now... :laugh:

what the fuck?????? :o

Better to be used in a official TV comercial

Better = first single

rock3

Don't get so confident yet.:)

Compare these reactions with those of, say, "The Blues" (not that I'm saying it should be a first single - a rocker must come first - but still...). Remember these are people who seem sympathetic to GN'R:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=60645

It took over ten years to create that?? LMAO!!!
I just watched the ad. The song is... decent... I suppose. But it doesn't ROCK!
10 Years? .... for that?

(sigh)

10 Fucking years.... .... ...of waiting for this shitty ass pop song!!! Fuck you Axl Rose, I hope Chinese democracy is the biggest fucking music flop ever!!! Trust me, you can bet I won't be wasting my money on this shit, fuck, I'm so pissed.

Slash>Axl

Turd>Axl

It .... sucks.

get over it.

(This one expresses my sentiments the best:)

You KNOW WHAT SUCKS............... .... That from listening to all the released/leaked tracks, the songs aren't that bad. In fact most of it has sounded pretty damn good. Basically what you'd expect from the real GnR. Better I think is one of the weakest songs released/leaked.

:)

Is someone uploading this...I can't even listen to the audio...I just want to watch the fucking video at this point.

Dude ive ripped the audio from the advert (the video has feck all to do with gnr tbh just alod of sheep)

Check my post a bit back to find the download link

CJ