• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people think they're doing Letterman. wow this better be true, LMAO

geographicaloddity says:

"firemarshall won't let them play. not band's fault"

If theyre doing Letterman, I weould totally understand. Portland is a great city, but the venue sucks, and I never see many rock fans when I go there every year. But apparently Aerosmith loves Portland to death for what its worth! :rofl-lol:

this really pisses me off. ive been looking foward to this ever since the rumor about it. and now ive lost every ounce of respect ive ever had for him. :fuckyou: fuck you axl

Go cry somewhere else. You say 'fuck you axl' but u will still listen to his music and ud cream in your pants if u met him, i understand how it feels to have a gig cancelled on ya, i had it and had to wait 5 long years for them to come here again. but i was patient. Chill man. nobody cares if you're mad. n00b.

If this show is really canceled and there isn't a very good reason, it's going to have a devastating impact on ticket sales. The section of the GN'R fanbase who have jobs and families aren't going to buy tickets and go to all the trouble and expense of going to see GN'R if Axl isn't going to show up.

2007 IS THE YEAR FOR GUNS N ROSES!!!!!!! rock3

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

LOL! :lol:

If it was cancelled for Letterman, then it's understandable.... if not, then that sucks ass. Kinda hard for me to have much sympathy for the Portland crew; I had tickets to the 2002 shows in LA that were cancelled too.

Calm down people. Right now this is just a rumour and if it is true the gig has been cancelled we shouldn´t judge nor blame anybody yet. Remember in GNRland people tend to twist things so, chill out and let´s see what happens.

People have every right to be pissed off NR. There had better be a good reason for this one - hopefully something better than "Axl wasn't allowed to bring alcohol on stage".

this really pisses me off. ive been looking foward to this ever since the rumor about it. and now ive lost every ounce of respect ive ever had for him. :fuckyou: fuck you axl

Go cry somewhere else. You say 'fuck you axl' but u will still listen to his music and ud cream in your pants if u met him, i understand how it feels to have a gig cancelled on ya, i had it and had to wait 5 long years for them to come here again. but i was patient. Chill man. nobody cares if you're mad. n00b.

Lets just wait and see, maybe the fire marshall said no to pyrotecnics and he said fuck you, I see that more that the BS about alcohol. He is tempting fate though. Damnit, I was gonna take my son to his first concert in Dec. I am gonna hate to tell him they cancelled, gonna probobly have to take him to Greenday now, Damnit! :anger:

Calm down people. Right now this is just a rumour and if it is true the gig has been cancelled we shouldn´t judge nor blame anybody yet. Remember in GNRland people tend to twist things so, chill out and let´s see what happens.

Sure, 200 phone calls to the venue with same news that "the show is cancelled" and you still stick to THE RUMOUR ?!? :no::no:

If the show was cancelled by Axl's fault (pretty possible), a big :fuckyou: towards him (he screwed fans......again), if anybody elses, a big :fuckyou: towards them....

Shouldn't happen as all things in 2006 were going smoothly approaching the goal (CD release).

But, as my friend Charlie said:

2007 is the year of GNR