Message from Merck and Axl

thelostrose

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not promoting forum war but basicaly Jarmo is getting a pat on the back for being a good fucking lap dog.

No matter what they say it is censoring fans and its fucking wrong, well done for clarifying things for a change but please dont tell me Jarmo is my friend coz he is nothing more than a little fucking hitler.

Now explain CD and Philly................. thought not.

Funny how they imply that Jarmo gets info and he is our friend....not much use is it if you tell him and every other "friend" they cant say anything is it?!

Jarmo swings through a jungle of ball sacks like a big nut monkey.

YOU are a jelous cum sucking fag for even thinking stupid fuckin´ shit like that, whats wrong with you man???

The band feels the need to comunicate with it´s fans and they use the best, most serious gn´r site there is. nothing wierd about that.

Not promoting forum war but basicaly Jarmo is getting a pat on the back for being a good fucking lap dog.

No matter what they say it is censoring fans and its fucking wrong, well done for clarifying things for a change but please dont tell me Jarmo is my friend coz he is nothing more than a little fucking hitler.

Funny how they imply that Jarmo gets info and he is our friend....not much use is it if you tell him and every other "friend" they cant say anything is it?!

good post they never seem to explain CD

YOU are a jelous cum sucking fag for even thinking stupid fuckin´ shit like that, whats wrong with you man???

The band feels the need to comunicate with it´s fans and they use the best, most serious gn´r site there is. nothing wierd about that.

You must be one of those freaks that posts over at HTGTH. That place is a cult and Jarmo is the leader. Just because Jarmo is sucking Merck's dick does not make it the best site.

good statement from Merck and Axl.

and to all of you on this forumwhiners who says: "booohoo, when will CD be released?! our forum is best! Answer our queestions goddamit! blablalbal" - morons, this statement was concerning the tour in general and one show in particular. I believe there are resons to why they don't talk CD yet. And I do strongly believe that they ain't giving rats ass about the different forums. I think they just see all of them as a larger "Guns n' Roses forum comunity".

You must be one of those freaks that posts over at HTGTH. That place is a cult and Jarmo is the leader. Just because Jarmo is sucking Merck's dick does not make it the best site.

it's obvious, you're a stupid fuck. at least axl is communicating with us for a change. it doesn't matter which board merck and axl are choosing to get a message to us hardcore fans. get a life bitch.

Hey man, you´ve been here quite a while so i should´nt have to tell you this, but judging buy your post you still don´t get it!!!

As far as i´m concerned HTGTH is NOT censored like some of you want to believe and bitch about, it´s simply proper MODERATED. You can basically discuss whatever the fuck you want in there tho not just anywere. Why you ask? Well because people like you don´t understand the point of meaningfull and presise, down to the point form of discussion. Fine, you don´t like axl´s t-shirt, but do you really think 10000 other people gives two shits about your little rediculus opinion??? And do you think people would want to read about that in a thread about the ongoing show??? C´mon man....

If you read the statement again you´ll find out why axl doesn´t talk about philly for fucks sake. And if you haven´t noticed, CD is a thight project meaning you´ll find out about it when they want you to find out about it. Brilliant if you ask me!

Nice to read some (more detailed) statement.

For CD: 7 Tuesdays left. After that I hope we can discuss the released CD, or they should at least write some thing like for the cancellation of the show, giving a new timeframe and some information on why it wasn't released.

That place is a cult and Jarmo is the leader. Just because Jarmo is sucking Merck's dick does not make it the best site.

not true.

unlike this place, Jarmo does not allow for flaming of other members, you'll seldomly find insults and language found here to other members on there....

as far as him being a bit of a Stalin....i agree with that...he does excercise control and authority for no reason at all sometimes...

decent press release, but also pointless i think.

with CD, buckethead, those slash/axl rumors, there was a lot more he could have said in there, as opposed to purposefully rambling on about one cancelled show.

i also agree with the previous comment about them saying "fuck you" to Madison....

not cool...as mods go...i'll take on her over Jarmo any day.

The typical moron...

That Hitler reference is always astonishing. I didn't know Jarmo was - just like Hitler - responsible for the death of millions of people...

Also, why should they mention the album? This statement was only made to address the show cancellation, and all the speculation that surrounded it. No reason for throwing an album mention in this particular issue.

One more thing: Axl did explain the reason why he can't talk about the Philly incident, dumbass. Are you illiterate or what? Read again, if you're capable of that.

good statement from Merck and Axl.

and to all of you on this forumwhiners who says: "booohoo, when will CD be released?! our forum is best! Answer our queestions goddamit! blablalbal" - morons, this statement was concerning the tour in general and one show in particular. I believe there are resons to why they don't talk CD yet. And I do strongly believe that they ain't giving rats ass about the different forums. I think they just see all of them as a larger "Guns n' Roses forum comunity".

I don't wanna get into some bollocks forum war, they've all got a place on the web, more the merrier, this is the first one I came to so I post here most.

Anyway... I still think it would have been nice for them to at least mention the album being released. No details nothing, just something to make us believe it is still gonna happen. Especially after no one from the GNR camp has mentioned it since the VMA's...

LP

I am glad that the problem wasn't just left alone and it was dealt with. At least they felt we "the fans" were worth there time to address the issues. There are alot of us here that get tired of all the bitching and crying. There are alot of bullshit threads here. You may call it censorship at HTGTH, but in reality its just keeping the flow going without all the drama. I bet alot of us would want to be in Jarmo's place and be close with this band. Isn't that why were all here, because were fans?

One question: why can't we get a statement this articulate and detailed regarding the release of CD? Merck and Axl go out of their way to explain the cancellation of the show but they can't be bothered to give us a release date-saying 1 Tuesday this year it will drop isn't cutting it. The fans have a right to some respect and they can't be bothered to tell us one specific thing about CD, the wait behind the release, reasons for 2002 tour being cancelled,etc.

He just said in the statement he legally CAN'T talk about the 2002 incidents.

Regardless, he has no reason not to provide some specific info on CD.

I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

Then why was i banned from HTDGTH for posting a link to the Harley-Davidson site that was simply showing an advert that just happened to be using a Gn'R track :rolleyes:

/not that i am so bothered, as MyGnR is the better place to be :)

I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

Then why was i banned from HTDGTH for posting a link to the Harley-Davidson site that was simply showing an advert that just happened to be using a Gn'R track :rolleyes:

/not that i am so bothered, as MyGnR is the better place to be :)

They did the same to me . It's funny how they have managed to ban most of the people that helped keep the GNR name alive during 99-00 . The majority of the people there now didn't even know who GNR were around that time . I agree with you this is a better place anyway.

Guest ben9785

My interest, at HTGTH, was this particular comment

We have chosen to take the public heat for these events in order to have another shot at the future today with a new album.

This can seriously be (mis)interpreted in so many ways.. Offhand it could be just reading too much into it.. But that line has so many possibilities, at least grammatically speaking..

"We have chosen to take the public heat for these events in order to have another shot at the future today with a new album" - 'look today, we're going to clear all this shit and negativity up once and for all so we can clean up the air and concentrate on the future starting today with the album"..

starting today with the album..today could be 'general'..or maybe something is going to happen sooner than we think...promo? single?...al..album?

100% agreed. Where are the mods now to lock this thread. All i read here is negative bullshit and it's not the first time (look at the setlist threads for example). The reason why Axl and Merck choose HTGTH to post the announcement is very obvious. Jarmo has and is been very loyal to the band since many years. It's time that the mods here started to act and warn/ban people for their negative shit so this board can be a real fan board again instead of some thrashcan where it's ok to insult the band.

Edited by droezle