AXL ROSE Throws Eagles of Death Metal Off GUNS N' ROSES Tour?

Carne_asaDA

Guest Yanni_16

He did and I find it to be a total lack of class on Axl's part. I dont care if him OR the fans didnt like them, he should have a little more respect for a band opening for them. And the fans are fucking asshole's for booing them like that.

Axl should worry more about why he cant get a decent soundman rather than picking on some opening band, really shitty thing to do Axl.

I can garauntee if that band had said something like "you guys ready to see Guns N Posers??" This board would explode saying how fucked up it is.

HAHAHAHAHA! SO TRUE..

GUNS'N POSERS!

YOU WANT THE BEST!??, STRAIGHT OUT OF HOLLYWOOD... GUNS N POSERS!

i can just see the bottles flying.

Yeah, some no-name rejects slagging off a much more accomplished band, you're damn right they would have got an earful. Gn'R have already made their mark in music history, having been the biggest band in the world at one point. In fact, during their days as an opening band, they used to fucking deliver, many times even upstaging the headlining act. Remember, shitty, unheard of bands such as this need bands like Gn'R, Gn'R don't need them.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the fans are fucking asshole's for booing them like that.

Bullshit man. Fans in that arena paid money to get in and see a show. Fans in Cleveland take rock n roll very seriously. I was at the show last night, and when The Eagles of Death Metal went on and played like shit, i started booing a little 2, because i didnt feel like sitting through that set. I feel bad for the band on stage because axle was pretty harsh (very funny though) but they were absolutely horrible! GnR was fucking kick ass though! :)

Keep in mind.............we are talking about the city of "Cleveland" here.

And where are you from? Cleveland is a great city, and you are an asshole for ripping it!

"So how'd you like THE PIGEONS OF SHIT METAL? Don't worry, that's the last show they're playing with us."

hahahahaahhahah :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

lol, i know it was halarious, here is what i remember him saying... Axl: "so howd you all like the Pidgeons of shit metal?"

Fans:"boooooo!"

Axl:"Poor little fellas, they really did try though, its a shame because this is gonna be their last show with us!"

Fans: hahahahahahaha!

Another funny part was when some fucking retard decided to throw something at axl, axl in the middle of a song yelled "Hey, look at this fucking asshole, security get that fucking cocksucker outta here!" as security drug the guy out, axl pointed and laughed really shreiky laugh, it was funny as hell!

Another funny part was when some fucking retard decided to throw something at axl, axl in the middle of a song yelled "Hey, look at this fucking asshole, security get that fucking cocksucker outta here!" as security drug the guy out, axl pointed and laughed really shreiky laugh, it was funny as hell!

LMAO!

thats classic

well to be fair to the Eagles of Death metal its Axl's fault for giving them the gig in the first place. If he didnt like them why let them support?

I really doubt that axl picked them. Wouldn't Merck or a tour manager more likely have picked them?

well to be fair to the Eagles of Death metal its Axl's fault for giving them the gig in the first place. If he didnt like them why let them support?

I really doubt that axl picked them. Wouldn't Merck or a tour manager more likely have picked them?

probably but Axl probably had to aggree or something

probably but Axl probably had to aggree or something

they've got a decent reputation for being a qotsa side-project, but with josh homme gone and the bad reviews they might just be awful now (same thing pretty much happened with brides of destruction, great first album > niki sixx leaves> mediocre second album)

The way Eagles of Death Metal have been treated by Axl's fans and, more important, by Axl himself is outrageous. Axl seems to forget where he's coming from... What a way to behave with fellow musicians who are just trying to do it ! Humiliating people in public is so fuckin' cool when you are a millionaire who is living in a mansion... Yeah...

Makes me feel ashamed. Is this the same guy that has his photo taken along with Muhammad Ali and Michael J. Fox and pretends to be concerned by incurable illnesses ?

Chinese Hypocrisy, anyone ?

Edited by Deniro

He did and I find it to be a total lack of class on Axl's part. I dont care if him OR the fans didnt like them, he should have a little more respect for a band opening for them. And the fans are fucking asshole's for booing them like that.

Axl should worry more about why he cant get a decent soundman rather than picking on some opening band, really shitty thing to do Axl.

I can garauntee if that band had said something like "you guys ready to see Guns N Posers??" This board would explode saying how fucked up it is.

Dude I agree with you 100%. But I just thought that his comments were funny.

second that. blimey axl is for once doing a favour for his fans.

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL appear to have been removed from the GUNS N' ROSES tour after only one show

due to an overwhelmingly poor reception the band got from the GN'R audience during EAGLES' tour opener.

According to several fans who attended last night's (Nov. 24) GUNS N' ROSES concert at Quicken Loans

Arena in Cleveland, Ohio (also featuring SEBASTIAN BACH and SUICIDE GIRLS), people were booing

throughout EAGLES' hour-long set, with some of the GN'R fans calling the group's performance "horrid at

best" and describing the band's music as "pretty fucking lame," with a repertoire of songs that sound "almost

the same." GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose apparently agreed with his fans, because a few songs into

GNR's set he reportedly said something to the effect of, "So how'd you like THE PIGEONS OF SHIT METAL?

Don't worry, that's the last show they're playing with us."

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL released its second album, "Death By Sexy", earlier this year. The CD features

appearances by Mark Lanegan and QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE drummer Joey Castillo, while DISTILLERS

frontwoman Brody Dalle (QOTSA frontman Josh Homme's girlfriend) and singer Wendy Ray added backing

vocals on several tracks.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=62746

whats their problem, jsut hang out at the bar and have a few more beers if you dont like the act.

PS I nearly got kicked out of an Eels gigi for shouting out "you are shit" to the support act. I do no t know what was worse me shouting "you are shit " or people laughing at my comments and clapping.

Axl was obviously pissed off at them because they upstaged him by releasing not just one, but two -- count them, TWO -- full-length records in this very decade!

It's funny how Axl's assholery becomes so apparent when he's burned off fan loyalty and interest with his Chinese Democracy cocktease.

And no, he's not rock n' roll for doing this -- he's an ignorant shit who's A) not control of his own tour to even approve the opening bands, apparently, or B) Too much of a pussy to stand up for the band he picked.

So which one is it? Either way, I hope they're videotaping this tour, because it's getting to be more of a joke than Spinal Tap.

Next up: "PUPPET SHOW AND GUNS N' ROSES".

Edited by GabrielsChains